The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BC Recovery Benefit - Up to $1000 for Families and $500 for Individuals

DonLever

2 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

Thank you!   OK....I'm going to do this today.  I appreciate the info!

Nothing like getting started on an online process only to find you don't have everything you need in front of you.  This is very helpful.

Just try to make sure you use the exact identical information on the application.  I’m only speculating but I assume those getting asked for further documentation like bank statements, etc. gave incorrect information on their net income, used their middle name, different address, etc.,  But again, just speculation on my part.

3 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

What did you need in order to apply?  I'm hearing some need bank statements, etc.?   And to set up direct deposit....if CERB was already set up re DD then will that be sufficient?

2 hours ago, johngould21 said:

You need line 23600 from your 2019 Income tax statement, SIN#, BCDL#, and if you have direct deposit, your banking info on the bottom of a cheque. IE: transit #, Banking institution, and account #. That's all they asked of my application, but for some reason others were asked for utility account proof. Maybe those folks have moved in the last calendar year?!?? Good luck.

Their website, before going to the submit page, is nice enough to show you which numbers on your cheque are which.

Took 3-4 minutes total.

Just checked my bank account and the money is already there.

I applied on Saturday at 12:50 pm.

8 hours ago, drummer4now said:

I feel bad for people who study or engage in economics as the theories and practices they follow are not necessarily used in the real world.

In a nut shell modern finance is nothing but a sham; and a system of manipulation and control. 

The fact the USA is literally in mountains of debt and yet still keeps printing is a testament to that. 

China is smart for debting the Americans... 

actually it would be great for the US if China did have the majority of their debt (~3/4 is in bonds the US owes to itself), Trump could just default and China has no recourse. 

I like the idea of stimulus $ for people right now, just think the ceiling was too high in BC for who's eligible. 

3 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

What did you need in order to apply?  I'm hearing some need bank statements, etc.?   And to set up direct deposit....if CERB was already set up re DD then will that be sufficient?

You need your 2019 tax return. (They ask for the line on your income)

And you need to know your bank info so a pre authorized payment form, or void cheque.

Most banks you go online they give you a printable preauthorized form with your bank info on it.

Once you get the email it's 5 business days.

Make sure you note your confirmation number. 

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Thanks 1