The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

3 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Make Canada great again.

Asian-Canadian boy attacked, blamed for ‘spreading’ coronavirus, says Saskatoon father

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/asian-canadian-boy-attacked-blamed-for-spreading-coronavirus-says-saskatoon-father/ar-BB14x0R5?li=AAggNb9

Yes, we have our fair share of ignorant pr@&$s here in Canada, for sure.  The States have 10X as many, so they're far more visible. 

America...please dump Trump in 2020!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

Yes, we have our fair share of ignorant pr@&$s here in Canada, for sure.  The States have 10X as many, so they're far more visible. 

America...please dump Trump in 2020!

Trying to.

I am trying to figure out what that swear word is.

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Darwin awards are going to be tough this year....

They just have to bear in mind that it's an honor just to be nominated....

One thing we know for sure....they'll all show up at the swards show.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

I like what Jordan Peterson said on the Bill Maher show. Went right over their heads. Another thing, why are people being political agitators of a country they don't even live in? Especially one that seems on the brink of civil war. Half their country are trump supporters, right or wrong. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

I like what Jordan Peterson said on the Bill Maher show. Went right over their heads. Another thing, why are people being political agitators of a country they don't even live in? Especially one that seems on the brink of civil war. Half their country are trump supporters, right or wrong. 

A0902BE5-3E69-4050-A4FE-A9891540CCA1.jpeg.58ea050bb3b6897fc35f6924f24b6eec.jpeg.jpg

• Wat 1