A man with a mask under his chin.

As an elderly woman approaches from one side and I the other,

He sneezes.

”WHAT THE F**** DUDE”

I say.

”What?”

”ARE YOU FOR REAL? It’s Covid”.

”is it still on?”

”YEAH!” Looking at him with violence in my eyes.

”IT’S GONNA BE WITH US FOR YEARS”

”Years?”

”YEAH. Put your f****** mask on”

The elderly woman shakes her head... rolls her eyes in agreement...

”thank you dear” she says.

Man...

Be safe people.

Sounds like he was playing dumb to deflect. If he has a mask on but not utilized he definitely knows better and didn’t want to take full responsibility for his screw up. 

Edited by Junkyard Dog
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kingofsurrey said:

Me, i am doing day hikes within an hour of my home... , doing some yard projects.... and . shopping for groceries with a mask later in the evening....

No wine tours / hotels  and definately no gyms... I don't want to risk breathing in air born Covid from an indoor building .. unless i would consider it essential such as groceries.... 

People should not be going back to normal right now in my opinion.....

This is what I'm doing.

vedderchinook.jpg

• Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, coho8888 said:

Yep.  Best eating Salmon around.  Had a piece on the BBQ last night.  Cured roe on a hook tipped with a piece of prawn.

Awesome. Love that river.   Probably the best covid activity possible... a day on the flow.

• Cheers 1

Horgan and Dr. B really mistook the public opinion earlier this spring with school re-opening procedures...

The majority of British Columbians feel students should be required to wear a mask to prevent COVID-19 transmission when they return to school this fall, according to a new survey.

Across Canada, a total of 62 per cent feel students should be wearing masks, either all the time or only outside of class during recess, lunch or on a school bus. On the other hand, only 28 per cent say it should not be required and 10 per cent are unsure.

Within B.C., however, an overwhelming 73 per cent say yes to masks in schools, while 22 per cent disagree and five per cent are unsure.

Edited by kingofsurrey

14 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Yeah I use a cardiff 400 for Spings. I've still been spooled a number of times, lol. 

I've taken up Centerpinning.  Spent a whole bunch (after saving on not going to Europe this year) on a Pin Reel and Rod.  

30 minutes ago, gurn said:

I don't believe Dr. Bonnie really cares about public opinion, I believe she truly cares about public safety though.

Well 73 %  of BC citizens poll that they would like to see Masks in schools.... 

Of course Dr. B cares about public safety... but i wonder what kind of influence the BC gov is putting on her to open up the economy....

Welcoming Albertans / neighbour province  to come visit us this summer /  BC

No masks on sky train

Opening up strip bars..

Sounds like we live in Arizona.......

Time to tighten things up here in BC again.... 

Edited by kingofsurrey
  • Huggy Bear 1

2 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Here in Melbourne there are fines for that. And they hand them out, look for them, track them...

Two ambulance attendants were at KFC. Saw an Uber Eats guy picking up an order which would have cleaned out the colonel's chicken coop?

Heard the street name of the delivery over the counter. Called the cops, gave the street name & Uber's license plate. 23 college kids in a rented AirBNB home whooping it up?

Each kid got a $1000 dollar fine. 

They traced the party being organized on Facebook.

Organizer got a $10,000 fine & had to go to court.

Next time, he's going to jail.

All 23 got tested. If one was positive, each would have been quarantined in hotel 2 weeks. At their expense. House arrest!

that's what needs to happen here

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1