The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

22 hours ago, spur1 said:

I would just start signing a different tune and I assure you it would be off key. 

Now, if you're "signing" a Disney tune, you probably are deaf and it makes no sound. However if you're "singing" a Disney tune, that would be annoying.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I kinda like the Moana ones, even after having to listen to them at least a hundred times. 

Thank god the kids have grown up. Unfortunately they multiplied. Good thing they live in another province. 

12 hours ago, spur1 said:

Thank god the kids have grown up. Unfortunately they multiplied. Good thing they live in another province. 

Same with me, except for no multiplication (yet)

I remember my youngest had to watch Dumbo a few times every day. She knew the words to that song sung by crows (totally racist, BTW) "When I see an Elephant Fly" by heart.....and would belt it out, off key, at the top of her little lungs.....:sick:

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Same with me, except for no multiplication (yet)

I remember my youngest had to watch Dumbo a few times every day. She knew the words to that song sung by crows (totally racist, BTW) "When I see an Elephant Fly" by heart.....and would belt it out, off key, at the top of her little lungs.....:sick:

I find myself singing the songs from Moana on a regular basis(internally) and saying to myself, what the &^@# am I doing?? :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

I find myself singing the songs from Moana on a regular basis(internally) and saying to myself, what the &^@# am I doing?? :lol:

I don't think I've seen Moana. My 25 year old daughter still likes the Disney stuff and I actually think she has the DVD, but I've never had "the pleasure".

Loved Wreck it Ralph though.....

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I don't think I've seen Moana. My 25 year old daughter still likes the Disney stuff and I actually think she has the DVD, but I've never had "the pleasure".

Loved Wreck it Ralph though.....

It’s worth a watch, I promise. 

Touches on things like climate change. And the songs are pretty good. 

I like Wreck it too. That was funny. 

• Cheers 1

Clowns.

It's one thing to exercise your "right" to not wear a mask...targeting others who do choose to wear them is really contradictory.  We have rights too.  

People wearing masks are not a threat to anyone...these disturbers need to find a hobby.  Hopefully, deep sea diving somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

7 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Clowns.

It's one thing to exercise your "right" to not wear a mask...targeting others who do choose to wear them is really contradictory.  We have rights too.  

People wearing masks are not a threat to anyone...these disturbers need to find a hobby.  Hopefully, deep sea diving somewhere.

Should have thrown them overboard. Let the Orcas sort them out. 

• Cheers 2

3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Should have thrown them overboard. Let the Orcas sort them out. 

Sea lions will deal with it.

Never heard of any Orca deliberately killing a human. Only  heard of two cases of death by Orca in the wild, both involved a "Killer" whale, actually a large dolphin, jumping out of the water and landing on a boat, accidently squishing some luckless person.

Edit to clarify.

Orca have deliberately killed/attacked people while in captivity.

Edited by gurn
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, gurn said:

Sea lions will deal with it.

Never heard of any Orca deliberately killing a human. Only  heard of two cases of death by Orca in the wild, both involved a "Killer" whale, actually a large dolphin, jumping out of the water and landing on a boat, accidently squishing some luckless person.

Chum is chum. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

Clowns.

Today?  Should be a multi month ban.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, samurai said:

your mentality is not that different from the people you want tossed.  

Yes, I’m horrible for wanting Orca based justice on those humans that actively want to kill others due to their proactive ignorance. I say again, toss those tossers. 

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, gurn said:

The day long ban is often stretched, after all video and witness statements are reviewed.

Are there any videos publicly out there? 

I'd be very heated and would want to hand out some knuckle sandwiches, which wouldn't solve anything and just get me in trouble with my wife and/or beat up. But if they don't care about my health, I should return the favour...

Are they still demanding everyone to get out of their cars, or did Horgan's plea change anything?

I could see this happening more and more if that is still mandated.  

• Cheers 1