The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

2 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

yeah its hard to not think less of some people given how some of them are acting. I was a little worried about my brother in law in the valley, but thankfully he's not following the herd out there. 

But herd immunity!

• Hydration 2
1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

But herd immunity!

I hope they remember that when they need knee surgery and are told theres now a 3 year wait list thanks to the backlog in the system created by covidiots. 

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, CaptKirk888 said:

Sorry to hear this too Stawns. I live down the road from you (Kelowna) and so far 95% of the people in my area are masking up and being responsible. But unfortunately there will always be the rebels in times of trouble, the ones that don't believe or care. Or they don't believe or care in others. It just comes down to selfishness, they have their ideas and will do what they want, consequences be damned. 

I personally am tired and sick of all of this, as I am sure most of us will be by now. I would love to just do what ever the hell I want, but I won't because I do care about humanity.

I know a tattoo artist in Kelowna who's young son just tested positive.  I think Kelowna and Vernon are going to be the Fraser Valley of Interior Health.  I feel like we're on the crest of a big wave that's going to hit us very soon

• Hydration 1
16 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I hope they remember that when they need knee surgery and are told theres now a 3 year wait list thanks to the backlog in the system created by covidiots. 

Sadly a lot of people who need hospital care will be waiting due to the Covidiots. 

8 hours ago, kingofsurrey said:

En9F5M5UcAEyHdB?format=png&name=900x900

6 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Your subjects aren’t listening. Might have to switch your name to kingofcovidiots. :P

Goof stats, I'm desperate for attention.

I said look at me. Gawdamit.

:P

Edited by Gawdzukes
10 hours ago, stawns said:

I know a tattoo artist in Kelowna who's young son just tested positive.  I think Kelowna and Vernon are going to be the Fraser Valley of Interior Health.  I feel like we're on the crest of a big wave that's going to hit us very soon

I hope your wrong, the entire Interior Health region has had just over 100 cases in a day as its high as far as I know, the region covered is vast so geographically I think IH is no where near as bad as areas in the lower mainland. Most cases likely coming from Kelowna/Kamloops other main cities in Okanagan. But 1 slip up and Revelstoke has near 3 dozen cases from 1 infection.

It likely is only going to get worse, I saw the photo of all the Covidiots standing on the highway protesting, no masks etc...not sure if cops did anything about it or just let them do their thing.

I personally think we should have a Government issued document that is available for people who choose to: 

-Not wearing masks/protesting against Covid as a whole

-Think Covid is fake/restrictions are ruining my life...cry cry millenials have it so bad...

-Feel their Immune systems will fight it like it was nothing

-Refuse to get vaccinated when it is available/safe

Let these people above sign a legal document refusing them ANY Covid related health care/treatment if they are to fall ill from Covid.

• Hydration 2
9 hours ago, stawns said:

The hits keep on coming. Just got an email that we have a positive case in my school and with a class I do lessons with.  

Edit:. Just got my "must self isolate until Dec 8" letter from Interior Health.

Is there a reason you can't just go get tested to see if you're actually affected?  Why do you have to isolate?  What if you didn't stock up enough groceries for a week+ of isolating?  Is there a reason they don't just send you to a test so by Tuesday you could know if you're clear or not?

• Vintage 1
10 hours ago, kingofsurrey said:

En9F5M5UcAEyHdB?format=png&name=900x900

Now imagine if we could just cut out Surrey out of the picture it wouldn't look to bad.  Its a good thing you always brag that Surrey is the future of BC and everyone wants to move there ;)

• Hydration 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • -SN- locked and unlocked this topic
  • -SN- featured and pinned this topic
  • -SN- unfeatured this topic