The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

Pretty crazy that China is floating the idea that patient zero was a US army rep and suggesting it is a conspiracy. 

Ya, it couldn’t be caused by millions of people living in close proximity to the animals they’re eating?  No, can’t be that.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Ya, it couldn’t be caused by millions of people living in close proximity to the animals they’re eating?  No, can’t be that.  

I know,

But what a crazy world we live in now, when actual gov officials of countries come out and make claims like this.

Just now, bishopshodan said:

I know,

But what a crazy world we live in now, when actual gov officials of countries come out and make claims like this.

Used to be just that little chubby guy in NK, and Trump saying outlandish stuff.  

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Canada Hockey Place said:

They don't know the cause of the virus. They won't for a while. Because they're still working on stopping it.

Could easily be a person from Wuhan who traveled on a previous Diamond Princess cruise. Could be from an area that isn't monitored like Syria or N. Korea. They won't know conclusively till much later. 

Donna Chang could be patient zero.  Ain't she ain't even Chinese!

• Haha 1

Looks like the Italians are taking a page from Wuhan residents during lock down. Singing from balconies..

People in Wuhan sang songs from their balconies At night when they got locked down.. 

Breaks the monotony and provides some social contact with neighbours. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

5 minutes ago, Templeton Peck said:

I don't know if I'd trust Trump's doctor and his staff though. They might have just given him a home pregnancy test for all we know.

One way or another given the nature of this virus and his age we will get the true answer in a week or two. 

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Templeton Peck said:

I don't know if I'd trust Trump's doctor and his staff though. They might have just given him a home pregnancy test for all we know.

ya Trumps doctor sure got the results back fast. this from a guy who thinks trump has the body of an althete

• Haha 3

So, I don't know if this is fact, so it is more of a question...…...feel free to correct me! Plz!

But, let's just say there is a $1,000,000,000 dollars in the world...…... (who knows how much, but that isn't the point)

Now, there will no more money in the world tomorrow, than there was the day before...……(meaning it is basically a static amount)

So, as long as the money is moving, then there should be no economic down turn over all, and it is only if people start keeping their money,

that there is a big problem, so with the US fed/ US government keeps the money in the public, we are ok, monetarily wise?

So, once the Stock market see this, it should stabilize quickly

Does anyone want to weigh in on this for me?

1 hour ago, bree2 said:

ya Trumps doctor sure got the results back fast. this from a guy who thinks trump has the body of an althete

#fakenews

You are talking about Trump's EX chief White house physician about his 2018 yearly medical exam report, He is no longer in that position.

Dr Jackson was  Obama and Trump's chief white house physician. 

Dr Jackson is a rear admiral in the US Navy and was working in the white house medical untit since around 2005. 

Obama made him his chief physician in 2013 and Trump retained him as his doctor when he moved into the Whitehouse.

Dr Jackson said IF Trump ate healthy and exercised for the past 20 years he has the genetics to live 200 yrs. (Obvious exaggeration) but he was talking about Trump having great genetics.  

He also said Trump was over weight. 

No doctor at the white house said what you claim. 

He only listed Trumps weight and height which ppl on internet compared to athletes. Forgetting Trump is in his 70s while the athletes he was being compared to were in their 20s and 30s. 

Edited by WHL rocks

So my Safeway expedition this afternoon.

- Paper section. Stripped bare. 

- No 2% Milk, but lots of 1% Milk (Go figure).

- Low on cheese, meat, chicken, and red peppers

- No bananas, no potatoes.

- Low on oatmeal.

- Took 1 hour. Nice lady in line in front had a grocery cart filled, saw I only had a basket and 4L of milk. She let me go ahead. (Thank you!)

- Poor Girl at the till, this was her 2nd DAY! (I can't imagine the insanity yesterday). 

Got pretty much all I needed, except bananas. Oddly enough most of the veggies are well supplied. Lol.

Oh they still have Twinkies. No one is crazy enough for that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1