The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

Good source of information, even though it is in German. It has a column with 7- days average rate of infection pet 100 000 population. Neuinfektionen (7‑Tage‑Inzidenz)

Also, infection rate (Infektionsrate) and mortality rate (Letalitätsrate)

Also, tag “impfungen” has all up to the date information about vaccination (Canada over 26% now)

https://www.corona-in-zahlen.de/weltweit/

6 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Ted should stick to shooting guns and hunting.

Discussions about the virus should be left out to the experts and those that have some semblance of intelligence. 

I wouldn't be remotely upset if the virus removed him from the gene pool completely

2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Trudeau.  Henry.  Horgan.

But NEVER EVER the fault of the people who continue to spread this around

No it never is. I need to go on a roadtrip because I'm bored. Effin idiots. Every health official, almost every politician in BC and Canada, have been saying this since late February 2020. I'm sure you've seen the campers, RV's, and SUV's loaded to the hilt every weekend in the Okanagan?

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, johngould21 said:

No it never is. I need to go on a roadtrip because I'm bored. Effin idiots. Every health official, almost every politician in BC and Canada, have been saying this since late February 2020. I'm sure you've seen the campers, RV's, and SUV's loaded to the hilt every weekend in the Okanagan?

and how many of them decided to travel over the Christmas holidays to places like Mexico , Hawaii, etc . . .  Hard to take the government serious when there seems to be more restrictions on its own citizens yet have allowed international flights to continue to pour in during this pandemic. We would have never had these new variants if our borders were closed and remained closed during this

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, BPA said:

Just days after expanding its pharmacy-based COVID-19 vaccination program to those ages 40 and older, B.C. is now functionally out of AstraZeneca vaccines, health officials said Thursday.

What does this mean exactly?

6 minutes ago, TheAce said:

and how many of them decided to travel over the Christmas holidays to places like Mexico , Hawaii, etc . . .  Hard to take the government serious when there seems to be more restrictions on its own citizens yet have allowed international flights to continue to pour in during this pandemic. We would have never had these new variants if our borders were closed and remained closed during this

Almost, means almost! Yes there were a few that did take Christmas vacations to those places mentioned. I believe in BC, a couple of Civic politicians did just that. Alberta, a few cabinet ministers left their Province, and I'm sure there were others across Canada. Everyone praised Trump for cutting flights from China etc., but somehow they found a route through Britain or the EU to get to America. Brazil as well. I agree, closing flights in hindsight should have happened, but this is the deck we've been dealt. But, hells bells if they don't allow us to head off to the Interior or the Island for a getaway. I don't think Government or Health Officials should have to hold peoples hands if they aren't going to listen anyway. Which seems to be the issue with people.

I've posted a lot about UFC fighters that had ordeals with covid. 

They are top athletes and have boss that didn't/doesn't really care about covid so they kept going in whatever capacity they could. 

Many fighters got sick.

Here is another story, this time from a man has a record that rivals our beloved GSP.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/22/kamaru-usman-jorge-masvidal-ufc-hospital-covid/

• Cheers 1