The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

31 minutes ago, KoreanHockeyFan said:

That's what I was thinking, so I checked the BC govt website and while I'm considered to be in a hot spot, it still says 30+ 

Another friend just said he booked, and he's in a hot spot but under 30.

Oh well, not complaining. 

I guess they expanded the criteria for hot spots. I always just assumed most of the hot spots in Greater Vancouver were in Surrey. 

Great reason for everyone 18+ to register online.  People in their 20s, see they are at 43+ province wide and wait to register.  Meanwhile  20 year old people in the neighbourhood are getting invites.  

1 minute ago, BCNeil said:

Great reason for everyone 18+ to register online.  People in their 20s, see they are at 43+ province wide and wait to register.  Meanwhile  20 year old people in the neighbourhood are getting invites.  

Dr. Henry just announced 18+ in hotspots will get their appointment notifications today. I guess that's why I got my text message earlier. 

• Sedinery 1
5 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Why don't you contract severe covid variants and let us know how that goes for you and THEN we can start making the comparisons.  Just a thought

Good call....

...I recommend attending a Q-Anon rally and French kissing everyone within striking distance.....

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, stawns said:

Reading the FB comments on the Bonnie Henry PC would be hilarious if it werent so sad and pathetic

Tough job, I wouldn't want to do it.  Her counterpart in AB is getting death threats.  

• Vintage 1
9 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'm tired of waiting for my pharmacy to call me, does anyone know if you book online is it an actual appointment time, or to I need to be there for the day to be in line? 

Yeah its an appointment.  You are suppose to arrive 5 minutes early.  Shouldn't take more than 30-45 minutes total.  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, KoreanHockeyFan said:

You can be confident in your own immune system all you want, that doesn't change the risk of spreading it to others with weaker immune systems. 

Amen. My daughters are all healthy 20 somethings, but they're not going to be allowed to visit their grandmothers until they're vaccinated. Nor will the wife or I for that matter.

15 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'm tired of waiting for my pharmacy to call me, does anyone know if you book online is it an actual appointment time, or to I need to be there for the day to be in line? 

If you are eligible by age, when you register online you will get a reference number  and be told you will get an email to set up the appointment. My email took less than a week and booked the time for the appointment.

2 hours ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

There are quite a significant number of them who are not getting the covid vaccines because they fear some 2 year side effect happening.  They fear some dangerous vaccine ingredient.  They fear that the "REAL" data that the vaccines are poison is being hidden.  All related to the "vaccines cause autism" talking points.  

Truth be told the chemicals in the junk food we eat are probably more toxic to our bodies than any of the ingredients that vaccines are made of.

• Hydration 2
  • Vintage 1
9 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

damn Rup, you've changed 

I like to think of it as "evolved"....

• Haha 1

At the end of the online appointment booking it says print off this QR code.

I don't have my printer hooked up. So, I didn't.

That gonna come back to bite me when I go? 

5 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

At the end of the online appointment booking it says print off this QR code.

I don't have my printer hooked up. So, I didn't.

That gonna come back to bite me when I go? 

I snapped mine with my cellphone camera, figured they could scan it off there if necessary.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

I snapped mine with my cellphone camera, figured they could scan it off there if necessary.

I did that too.

Guess we'll see.

• Hydration 1
4 minutes ago, Sinbin19 said:

Your confirmation email will contain the same code anyways !

Its not a must but it makes it easier for the staff to identify your appointment !

Got the email. It contains my confirmation number but not a QR code. 

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Just print that email.  Yeah it would have been nice to get a warning you need a printer.  

• Hydration 1
  • Vintage 1
9 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I was told the QR code contains the confirmation number within !