The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

7 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

I went to Europe in "68 and had to get a little yellow book filled out by the Health Clinic showing all my vaccinations. Produced this almost as many times as the passport. Didn't think twice about it. 

they still make those, I have one from the Vancouver travel clinic. 

• Vintage 1
17 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

they still make those, I have one from the Vancouver travel clinic. 

Me too. Their prices were high if I recall correctly. 

34 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Vaccine passports?  

In NY, we have the Excelsior pass that verifies if you are vaccinated, or had a recent negative pcr or antigen test. 

In large venues like Rangers game, they use it.  Not sure how well it is enforced though.  Hope Canucks will do something similar. 

https://www.msg.com/covid-19-testing-information?cmp=web_nyr_testing_subnav_210225

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1
7 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I want to see our citizens out of Chinese jail. &^@# China. 

Which the 2 guys who were drug trafficing out there?

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Lot of cool stats on this thread. Canada may overtake US in first dose % in a week. 

We will pass the USA next week easy, by 47%.  UK in two weeks, by 56% and then Israel in 3 weeks, by 63%.  By percent of pop.  I don't think anyone will catch back up to us.    

Edit, Oh man I finally figured out the main reason Nunavut is lagging Yukon and NWT.  Damn they have a lot of kids living there.  

Yes lots of interesting stats in this thread.  I think we will be faster to our 75% of 12+ getting first doses, as our 7 day average will be much higher than now, over the next few weeks.  With all the vaccines coming next week and then in June, Canada can get daily jabs to 450,000-500,000  

Edited by BCNeil
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I think you need to do some homework 

Ah just read there's like 100 in jail there. Well I guess that's what happens when you go to communist countries like China, they don't give 2 craps about where your from and will flex their muscles. Not a surprise liberals haven't gotten them out yet they like to appease China to much. Chinese citizens are amazing but their government is a POS. 

I don't keep up with world politics much and what's going on. 

Edited by Russ
  • RoughGame 1
22 minutes ago, Russ said:

Not a surprise liberals haven't gotten them out yet they like to appease China to much

Please provide a list of all improperly jailed Canadians in China, that the Conservatives talked the Chinese into releasing, while they were in power in Canada.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Jaimito said:

Lot of cool stats on this thread. Canada may overtake US in first dose % in a week. 

could not have done it without Uncle Joe's help, releasing a bunch of vaccinne for Canada to use. Very neighbourly thing to do.

So much nice than the previous guy.

24 minutes ago, Russ said:

Ah just read there's like 100 in jail there. Well I guess that's what happens when you go to communist countries like China, they don't give 2 craps about where your from and will flex their muscles. Not a surprise liberals haven't gotten them out yet they like to appease China to much. Chinese citizens are amazing but their government is a POS. 

I don't keep up with world politics much and what's going on. 

thats OK, not everyone has the stomach for it.

These are the guys I'm referring to in particular: https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/after-shadowy-trials-what-awaits-canadas-two-michaels

16 minutes ago, gurn said:

Please provide a list of all improperly jailed Canadians in China, that the Conservatives talked the Chinese into releasing, while they were in power in Canada.

Cons aren't any better. But they aren't in power right now so the can't really do anything other than condem them. China just has the world by the balls was my point, everyone bends over backwards for the garbage CCP regime. 

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1
9 hours ago, Russ said:

Cons aren't any better. But they aren't in power right now so the can't really do anything other than condem them. China just has the world by the balls was my point, everyone bends over backwards for the garbage CCP regime. 

They're the super power now, the world did the same with the US when they were on top and the Americans were far bigger aholes than the Chinese

• Haha 1