The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

49 minutes ago, MikeBossy said:

We've led the way throughout in the response to the pandemic, quite frankly."

Firstly, I'm not sure this statement is true.

Second even if true; it doesn't mean you led well, you could be leading people to their deaths.

• Hydration 1

1 hour ago, gurn said:

Firstly, I'm not sure this statement is true.

Second even if true; it doesn't mean you led well, you could be leading people to their deaths.

Albertabama UCP rhetoric 101 - We're #1 We're #1!!!! 

14 minutes ago, gurn said:

MACDONALDSVACCINE.jpg.98d8e07ac6de78309d38bc82b8634ff8.jpg

This is so true!  And eating crap like this fast food too often is why we have an obesity crisis.  78% of those needing hospital care for Covid were either grossly overweight or obese.  It’s insane people will live the most unhealthy of lifestyles but refuse a vaccine that will help them.  

• Upvote 2

On 8/1/2021 at 6:51 AM, stawns said:

I can't believe I heard this right.  They can't possibly be this stupid can they?  And they're going to flood bc in the next month

"Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Deena Hinshaw, in her first COVID-19 update since June 29, announced Wednesday that starting Aug. 16, people who test positive for COVID-19 will not be mandated to quarantine anymore, but the province will recommend it."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/local/calgary/2021/7/28/1_5527222.html

C'mon, Stawns.  Get with the program...it's herd immunity Texas...I mean Alberta style!

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Whorvat said:

Disgusting.

That there are people willfully putting the public safety in jeopardy because they're not smart enough to recognize they are being manipulated?  I agree

• Upvote 1

Just now, stawns said:

That there are people willfully putting the public safety in jeopardy because they're not smart enough to recognize they are being manipulated?  I agree

Ah yes, they're the ones being manipulated.

Disgusting overreach of power by governments. Give an inch, take a mile.

• Hydration 1
  • RoughGame 2

1 hour ago, Whorvat said:

viruses are political. DIdn't know that. 

Considering Pfizer and Moderna increased prices for the vaccine in EU countries and then assert booster shots are required going forward, and that much of the government is bought and paid for by big pharma, and that neither entity takes any responsibility for possible short or long term side effects or negative outcomes from the vaccine, is just one reason why this idea should obviously be opposed

• Vintage 2

1 hour ago, Whorvat said:

Frankly, I'm getting sick and tired that every time we put in new rules and regulations it always leads to "there taking our rights and freedoms away" or "this is oppression".  No we don't live in China, Russia or some banana republic.  We live in Canada.  The rules and regs are there not to take away peoples rights or freedoms but to allow the majority (who want these rules and regs) the freedom to live their lives as normally as possible.  Give your head a shake.  Vaccines are the only way out of this.  Unless you have any other solution?  Do you?  Or are you just shooting off your mouth?  

• Hydration 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 1

3 minutes ago, coho8888 said:

Frankly, I'm getting sick and tired that every time we put in new rules and regulations it always leads to "there taking our rights and freedoms away" or "this is oppression".  No we don't live in China, Russia or some banana republic.  We live in Canada.  The rules and regs are there not to take away peoples rights or freedoms but to allow the majority (who want these rules and regs) the freedom to live their lives as normally as possible.  Give your head a shake.  Vaccines are the only way out of this.  Unless you have any other solution?  Do you?  Or are you just shooting off your mouth?  

Remember this when you're on your 15th Pfizer subscription, er Booster

• Hydration 1
  • RoughGame 1

32 minutes ago, Whorvat said:

Remember this when you're on your 15th Pfizer subscription, er Booster

So here's your chance.  I'll be open minded.........how do you propose getting out of them managing this pandemic/virus?

1 hour ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Considering Pfizer and Moderna increased prices for the vaccine in EU countries and then assert booster shots are required going forward, and that much of the government is bought and paid for by big pharma, and that neither entity takes any responsibility for possible short or long term side effects or negative outcomes from the vaccine, is just one reason why this idea should obviously be opposed

what are the details of the price increases?