Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak


CBH1926

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, stawns said:

So here's your chance.  I'll be open minded.........how do you propose getting out of them managing this pandemic/virus?

typical no solutions from this crowd.  I expect this person to come back with "Do your own research"

  • Hydration 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, stawns said:

So here's your chance.  I'll be open minded.........how do you propose getting out of them managing this pandemic/virus?

I'm glad that we dont have this kind of mentality looking out for public health. We'd be back in the days of giving offerings and applying a poultice. Maybe some chicken soup if things are really bad. 

  • Hydration 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Whorvat said:

Remember this when you're on your 15th Pfizer subscription, er Booster

I was just going to say lets put more chemicals in our body because big Pharma or the government said so… no thanks I’ll stick to two shots. 
Let’s us increase the chance of developing  side effects. 
 

I mean when is this going to end? It is like they’re just making up stuff on the fly almost as if Mickey Mouse was running things. 

 

People have become too gullible during this pandemic.  

Edited by drummer4now
  • Hydration 1
  • Vintage 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, drummer4now said:

I was just going to say lets put more chemicals in our body because big Pharma or the government said so… no thanks I’ll stick to two shots. 
Let’s us increase the chance of developing  side effects. 
 

I mean when is this going to end? It is like they’re just making up stuff on the fly almost as of Mickey Mouse was running things. 

 

People have become too gullible during this pandemic.  

Isn’t the booster for the high risk people, so elderly, and the obese?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, stawns said:

So here's your chance.  I'll be open minded.........how do you propose getting out of them managing this pandemic/virus?

 

5 minutes ago, coho8888 said:

typical no solutions from this crowd.  I expect this person to come back with "Do your own research"

When someone has to say they will be open minded about something :lol:

 

The answer certainly isn't mass-vaccination with the least studied 'vaccine' in our existence. This is the largest clinical trial of human history.

 

We live in a society where the government says to jump, and 75% ask how high? Since when does the government, who is deeply, deeply rooted in big pharma, have our individual best interests in mind?

 

I'd hope people would read up on history, as its headed to repeat itself

  • Hydration 1
  • RoughGame 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, drummer4now said:

I was just going to say lets put more chemicals in our body because big Pharma or the government said so… no thanks I’ll stick to two shots. 
Let’s us increase the chance of developing  side effects. 
 

I mean when is this going to end? It is like they’re just making up stuff on the fly almost as if Mickey Mouse was running things. 

 

People have become too gullible during this pandemic.  

"big Pharma" 

 

So I'm guessing if you need blood pressure medication you're not gong to take it, since you know that might lead to government over reach. 

  • Hydration 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

"big Pharma" 

 

So I'm guessing if you need blood pressure medication you're not gong to take it, since you know that might lead to government over reach. 

As my recent blood work has indicated I have near perfect health.. so I will not need blood pressure medication anytime soon. 
 

I have no problems with medication or even the vaccine as I have taken one dose already but what I am saying is don’t trust them all the time thinking they have your best interest in mind. 
 

After all these a big corporations seeking profits.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, drummer4now said:

I was just going to say lets put more chemicals in our body because big Pharma or the government said so… no thanks I’ll stick to two shots. 
Let’s us increase the chance of developing  side effects. 
 

I mean when is this going to end? It is like they’re just making up stuff on the fly almost as if Mickey Mouse was running things. 

 

People have become too gullible during this pandemic.  

You do realize that this virus is constantly mutating right?  So you expect the experts to know everything about a Virus that is constantly changing?  Last years version of COVID is like Loui Erickson.  This year's version is more like JT Miller.  And if we do not get things under control, we may get a Conner Mcdavid version in due time.

 

I fully expect to be taking a Booster shot.  

 

There are side effects to every single drug we take whether its for Hypertension, Cholesterol, Diabetes etc..  big Pharma is keeping my blood pressure at a safe level (especially after reading and responding to posts on this site).

 

 

 

 

  • Hydration 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Florida being Florida....<_<

 

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/566056-florida-district-reverses-on-mask-mandate-after-desantis-threatens
 

Quote

 

A Florida school district has dropped its mask mandate for schools after Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) issued an executive order that would cut off funding to schools that did so.

Broward County Public Schools said Monday it “intends to comply with the Governor’s latest Executive Order” but that it will “strongly encourage” people in its schools to wear masks and advocate for all eligible students to get vaccinated.

Children 12 years and older can get the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

The Broward County Public School Board voted last week to require students, staff and visitors to wear masks inside its schools.

Two days later, DeSantis signed an executive order to “protect parents’ freedom to choose” if their children should wear masks at schools, a direct rebuke to districts that imposed mask mandates despite his public attitude against the measures.

The order gave the Florida commissioner of education the power to withhold state funds from schools that do not comply with the new policy.

 

I sincerely hope that no child in Florida pays the price for this assclown's political posturing, but if it happens the parents should understand that they, (along with Governor Desantis) are responsible for the child's death...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, coho8888 said:

You do realize that this virus is constantly mutating right?  So you expect the experts to know everything about a Virus that is constantly changing?  Last years version of COVID is like Loui Erickson.  This year's version is more like JT Miller.  And if we do not get things under control, we may get a Conner Mcdavid version in due time.

 

I fully expect to be taking a Booster shot.  

 

There are side effects to every single drug we take whether its for Hypertension, Cholesterol, Diabetes etc..  big Pharma is keeping my blood pressure at a safe level (especially after reading and responding to posts on this site).

No, no Coho....he's right....when does it stop?

 

...I mean it's not like we need a new flu shot every year or anything.....oh, wait....:unsure:

  • Hydration 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, drummer4now said:

As my recent blood work has indicated I have near perfect health.. so I will not need blood pressure medication anytime soon. 
 

I have no problems with medication or even the vaccine as I have taken one dose already but what I am saying is don’t trust them all the time thinking they have your best interest in mind. 
 

After all these a big corporations seeking profits.

 

 

 

Good for you.  I hope you get your second shot soon.  Some of us aren't so lucky in that things like high blood pressure and cholesterol issues are hereditary.  For me its either trust in the medication that my doc's prescribe or stroke out like I almost did when my BP spiked to over 200 because I refused to take any medications for it despite being in the best shape of my life.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I'm glad that we dont have this kind of mentality looking out for public health. We'd be back in the days of giving offerings and applying a poultice. Maybe some chicken soup if things are really bad. 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, coho8888 said:

You do realize that this virus is constantly mutating right?  So you expect the experts to know everything about a Virus that is constantly changing?  Last years version of COVID is like Loui Erickson.  This year's version is more like JT Miller.  And if we do not get things under control, we may get a Conner Mcdavid version in due time.

 

I fully expect to be taking a Booster shot.  

 

There are side effects to every single drug we take whether its for Hypertension, Cholesterol, Diabetes etc..  big Pharma is keeping my blood pressure at a safe level (especially after reading and responding to posts on this site).

 

 

 

 

Haha.

Post of the day, perfect for a hockey site.

9/10 !

You would have got a perfect score had you called it ..."a Boeser shot'

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Whorvat said:

 

When someone has to say they will be open minded about something :lol:

 

The answer certainly isn't mass-vaccination with the least studied 'vaccine' in our existence. This is the largest clinical trial of human history.

 

We live in a society where the government says to jump, and 75% ask how high? Since when does the government, who is deeply, deeply rooted in big pharma, have our individual best interests in mind?

 

I'd hope people would read up on history, as its headed to repeat itself

You didn't say anything.  You advocate against a lot, I want to know what you're advocating "for".  If not vaccination, if not masks and social distancing.........then what?  We know what not doing anything leads to.  How do we find a way out and manage this virus, in your eyes?

Edited by stawns
  • Sedinery 1
  • Vintage 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Whorvat said:

The answer certainly isn't mass-vaccination with the least studied 'vaccine' in our existence. This is the largest clinical trial of human history.

So, what is the answer in your opinion?

 

Should we impose harsher lock downs until a vaccine that has been studied to your liking has been produced? How long and with how many test trials, including how many people?

 

Or are vaccines not the way in your opinion? Remember herd immunity has never been achieved in humans without a vaccine. 

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Vintage 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, drummer4now said:

As my recent blood work has indicated I have near perfect health.. so I will not need blood pressure medication anytime soon. 
 

I have no problems with medication or even the vaccine as I have taken one dose already but what I am saying is don’t trust them all the time thinking they have your best interest in mind. 
 

After all these a big corporations seeking profits.

 

 

 

who isn't seeking to make money? do you work for free? 

  • Vintage 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

who isn't seeking to make money? do you work for free? 

 

'I don't work for free, I am barely giving a f*** away'

                                                                                 - El-P

  • Hydration 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...