Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak


CBH1926

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

"it was rushed"

 

"can't trust big Pharma"

 

"government over reach"

 

the usual song book. 

"I have friends that are in Healthcare that say vaccines cause more harm"

  • Vintage 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CanuckGAME said:

No what's creepy is your mindset.  Stay home if you're worried.  

I'm not worried. You seem to be. And you seem to be OK with risking passing on covid based on some flawed idea of your immune system.

 

What part of the front line are you on?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, thedestroyerofworlds said:

All current data is that the majority of hospitalizations and deaths are from unvaccinated people.  

Also, your "choice" doesn't just affect you.  I would love for refusers like yourself to then be on the hook for any Covid related healthcare costs going forward.  Both you and anyone your potentially infect.  There are plenty of stories that can be posted of people who made your choice, got Covid, and regretted their choice.  

Fear mongering.

 

There are far more people who got the virus and their natural immune system took care of them as designed.

 

Example: the entire Vancouver Canucks got this virus this year and were playing professional hockey within 3 weeks.

 

Use your head here.  Again, I'm not against the vax, I'm against vax passports and forced vaccination.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

I've worked the front lines since the beginning of this pandemic.  Funny how people depended on people like myself while you got to sit in the safety of your home.

 

Now I'm told by people like you that I cant be in public unless I get a shot. Nah.  How about you stay home and let the healthy people who take care of themselves and have strong immune systems live with their choices.

 

Telling people to take the shot or they cant work and support their family IS forcing people to take this shot. Letting government force you to do something to your body is about as wrong as it gets.

 

 

I want to make clear that I'm NOT anti-vax.  But the choice should be personal, as with any choice one has with their own bodies.

Being healthy and taking care of yourself is taking the vaccine though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EOTM said:

"I have friends that are in Healthcare that say vaccines cause more harm"

yup, but even simple math comparing the case fatality rate for Covid and giving every single possible death associated to the vaccines put the vaccine death rate orders of magnitude safer than the virus.  It isn't even close.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

"it was rushed"

 

"can't trust big Pharma"

 

"government over reach"

 

the usual song book. 

I think my favorite is still the guy who's "friend" can longer walk after getting the shot....

  • Vintage 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

No what's creepy is your mindset.  Stay home if you're worried.  

Are you going to take responsibility if you get COVID, pass it to someone who is immunocompromised and then they die from it? Because you would be directly responsible for that death by infecting them and choosing not to be vaccinated. Or how about you end up in hospital and then have permanent damage and you are unable to work due to constant fatigue. Will you then demand the government is responsible to assist you due to your inability to work? Again, that would be due to your choice to not get vaccinated.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I'm not worried. You seem to be. And you seem to be OK with risking passing on covid based on some flawed idea of your immune system.

 

What part of the front line are you on?

My guess is first window at the Drive-Thru......

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DJSkingz said:

Are you going to take responsibility if you get COVID, pass it to someone who is immunocompromised and then they die from it? Because you would be directly responsible for that death by infecting them and choosing not to be vaccinated. Or how about you end up in hospital and then have permanent damage and you are unable to work due to constant fatigue. Will you then demand the government is responsible to assist you due to your inability to work? Again, that would be due to your choice to not get vaccinated.

 

This is a lot of what ifs.

 

What about all the people who are vaccinated that are getting covid and being hospitalized?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

My guess is first window at the Drive-Thru......

yeah I don't imagine I'm going to get an answer on that one.

 

Its fascinating to see the mentality at play here though isn't it? just proves how much we need a passport system. 

 

Edited by Jimmy McGill
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

 

This is a lot of what ifs.

 

What about all the people who are vaccinated that are getting covid and being hospitalized?  

And what are those numbers? Quite a bit lower than the unvaccinated hospital rates I bet.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CanuckGAME said:

 

This is a lot of what ifs.

 

What about all the people who are vaccinated that are getting covid and being hospitalized?  

In BC current data has that number of fully vaccinated at about 5% and those cases were ELDERLY.  Single dose cases were running at about 18% and median age was 62.  The remainder were UNVACCINATED.  The two groups are not the same.  NOT EVEN CLOSE.

  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

yeah I don't imagine I'm going to get an answer on that one.

 

Its fascinating to see the mentality at play here though isn't it? just proves how much we need a passport system. 

 

My guess as well.....

 

the same thing happened when I called that other guy out on his claim of the vaccine crippling his friend. I asked if the friend lives in BC,because I just can't imagine someone having that kind of a reaction and there was zero news about it.

 

I did a google search and the only thing I could find that was similar, was a case in Tennessee....

 

Same thing with this guy. I just cannot imagine any Health Authority allowing one of it's employees to be unvaccinated and still work with sick people....

Edited by RUPERTKBD
  • Vintage 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

This is hilarious.

You think it's funny that the idea of taking a preventative is taking care of yourself? Do you also wait until you are completely dehydrated before you drink water?

  • Hydration 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

This type of reasoning pisses me off.  It assumes that this virus is no big deal.  All data and the thousands of deaths/hospitalizations say otherwise.

Fear mongering?

funny, funny stuff.

The whole anti-vax movement is based on fear.

"We don't know what's in the vax"

"They put parts of dead babies in the vax"

'The vax is killing and crippling untold numbers of people'

"What if the vax causes some weird disease, in the future"

" It's all a lie, told by governments and big pharma"

"The vax is worse than the disease"

"It's all about something else, not covid"

"The government is setting the table to take away our rights"

"They are coming for our guns"

 

Fear mongering indeed.

 

 

  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, gurn said:

Fear mongering?

funny, funny stuff.

The whole anti-vax movement is based on fear.

"We don't know what's in the vax"

"They put parts of dead babies in the vax"

'The vax is killing and crippling untold numbers of people'

"What if the vax causes some weird disease, in the future"

" It's all a lie, told by governments and big pharma"

"The vax is worse than the disease"

"It's all about something else, not covid"

"The government is setting the table to take away our rights"

"They are coming for our guns"

 

Fear mongering indeed.

 

 

And it will continue and the arguments will change as they have for the entire pandemic. It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...