The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

3 hours ago, Russ said:

I went away for a bit and my bacon was a bit green when I got back home.... Yea didn't smell good....

If it was a green sheen then it’s fine, it does this because the nitrogen used in the processing /packing can react with the myoglobin 

Sask commits to a state of emergency

The idiocy claims it is part of a liberal plot to seize their land and livestock because a clause in their action states they can take whatever actions necessary including moving cattle, or seizing property if under duress

• Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

The idiocy claims it is part of a liberal plot to seize their land and livestock because a clause in their action states they can take whatever actions necessary including moving cattle, or seizing property if under duress

I blame the western alienation pity party for some of this. Its made people susceptible to other dumb conspiracies. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Maybe now some clear thinking Prairie Folk should really look at that voter ballot this Monday. What a gong show, and although we've had more cases than I would certainly like at this point of this thing, you really have to see where all these huge outbreaks are. Northern BC, Kootenays, Alberta, and now Saskatchewan.

12 minutes ago, johngould21 said:

Maybe now some clear thinking Prairie Folk should really look at that voter ballot this Monday. What a gong show, and although we've had more cases than I would certainly like at this point of this thing, you really have to see where all these huge outbreaks are. Northern BC, Kootenays, Alberta, and now Saskatchewan.

we tend to move away. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, johngould21 said:

I keep reminding people that until the election in the maritimes last month, all but 4 (3 now) of Canada's provinces are Conservative managed, and all but BC currently not conservative run are doing a damned fine job through Covid.

BC has the special benefit of being Alberta's vacation destination and we can actually pin point where our cases were as of June 30th vs where they were 10 days after stampede and know EXACTLY where they came from

It's a multi generational source of entertainment to hate trudeau, or the libs, or the left in the prairies though and it won't change.  Hell Alberta is poised ot do what Alberta does best

Call their leaders fake conservatives or closet libs and vote even further to the right

• Hydration 2
  • Vintage 1

14 hours ago, -DLC- said:

Bunch of clowns.  

Schools are OFF LIMITS....they should be arrested not dispersed.

100 % agree and convicted - wtf is wrong with these people and how the hell do you engage them in meaningful conversation?? Seriously as others have pointed out GO TO YOUR LOCAL MLAS OFFICE and protest there. FFS only a matter of time before someone gets hurt.

• Thanks 2
  • Vintage 1

17 minutes ago, gurn said:

Any protest at a school should be treated like a potential school shooting. Every one not authorized to be on school grounds should be immediately arrested.

Allowing this kind of protest will only give potential cover and easier access to an actual shooter.

This MUST be stopped.

Exactly!   This allows for a huge distraction and someone with bad intentions could easily disguise themselves in the crowd of propesters.  Zero tolerance.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, JM_ said:

they don't gaf gurn. They want to inflict discomfort on you and your kids for the perceived "wrongs" against them. This isn't a pandemic of the unvaccinated anymore, its a pandemic of the selfish and stupid. 

Yep.  People with a point to prove in this life.  Like to stir the pot, get noticed, scream about injustices as they disrupt school kids who have a right to an education.

Git off my lawn.

• Hydration 2

4 minutes ago, JM_ said:

they don't gaf gurn. They want to inflict discomfort on you and your kids for the perceived "wrongs" against them. This isn't a pandemic of the unvaccinated anymore, its a pandemic of the selfish and stupid. 

Strangely, Idgaf about them either.

Arrest them, jail them and keep them off of school grounds. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Yep.  People with a point to prove in this life.  Like to stir the pot, get noticed, scream about injustices as they disrupt school kids who have a right to an education.

Git off my lawn.

its beyond tiresome. 

4 minutes ago, gurn said:

Strangely, Idgaf about them either.

Arrest them, jail them and keep them off of school grounds. 

so whats next? protests at Canucks Place over the passports?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The international incident of some guys balls.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/music/a37612591/nicki-minaj-trinidad-tobago-testicles-claim-response-press-conference/

Trinidad & Tobagao Has Confirmed They Have No Record of Nicki Minaj's Cousin's Friend's Swollen Balls

"What was sad about this is that it wasted our time yesterday."

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JM_ said:

its beyond tiresome. 

so whats next? protests at Canucks Place over the passports?

Oh, let them try and stop this hockey deprived woman from entering the rink.  

Hell hath no fury (like a hockey woman scorned).  Something like that.

• Vintage 2