The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

Just now, DickProenneke said:

Okay, that’s fine. But if a 5 year old child (despite having all the child immunizations) must get a Covid shot despite statistics showing kids are almost unaffected by COVID, then that’s where I pull my kids out of school. I don’t care. The government does own my child. 

why do you do this? what kind of weird pleasure do you get from trying to spread doubt and fear during a pandemic?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DickProenneke said:

I don’t need Bonnie Henry telling me I can’t celebrate Christmas or take my child trick or treating, and I don’t need her telling me my child MUST be vaccinated for COVID to go to school. 

Bonnie Henry doesn't tell you anything...the province does.

Thanks for outing yourself for the camp you reside in.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Bonnie Henry doesn't tell you anything...the province does.

Thanks for outing yourself for the camp you reside in.

well if nothing else, at least this time it only took a few comments, vs a few days. #progress

I’m vaccinated but I actually support the idea of free thinking. 

I think you are confusing "free" with "disconnected."

Can't wait to see what your next avitar is. Make it something with pokemon.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, DickProenneke said:

I know you all are scared, and I would be too if all I did was watch the news. 

Don't just watch the news there buddy.  Number of us actually look at peer reviewed articles and post publicly available data.  Thing is there pal, many MSM articles and segments are based on those peer reviewed articles and that publicly available data. 

So if you have a problem with thst, then PLEASE PLEASE provide us with your approved sources.   Tell us what data you used that tells you this isn't a serious situation of global proportions.

• Vintage 1

10 minutes ago, DickProenneke said:

The vaxholes (the vaccinated who feel superior to everyone else and walk around with a god complex) are strong on here. I feel bad for you people. You live in your bubble and HATE the thought of anyone having a different opinion than you. 

Seems the person who feels superior is you.  You are in your bubble and you hate different opinion.   The projection is strong.

We hate when there are assertions made without evidence.   Hitchens had something to say about that. 

We hate that you think only people with kids can make decisions about children.  Like having a kid is a special skill that grants you super powers.  It doesn't. 

Edited by thedestroyerofworlds
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, GSP* said:

Using the ignore user button is like getting vaccinated, the more people that do it the better off we all are.

I have to admit, I'm a little concerned that I could be getting close to my limit of ignored posters.

I suppose a few on my list are actually banned, so I could do a little house cleaning to create space.

Someone thinks different, BAM, conspiracy theorist. 

Your arguments have been done before and much much better BTW.

It's one thing to present an alternative without evidence or based on faulty information/logic.   It's another thing to present that position with sources, data, evidence.

You've done the former, not the latter.   And to top it all off, you started having a temper tantrum calling people names and such.  So ya, conspiracy theorists is an apt description.

• Cheers 1