The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

2 hours ago, EOTM said:

Questioning anything and everything is just fine. Doing it without lying would be nice though.

what fun is that? trolling is so much better with lies, it would be like mashed potatoes without the gravy.

We see the numbers dip below 500 and get excited, then realize it's for one day only and then it's back to near 800.

At some point something absolutely has to give, because right now it's looking like this vaxx passport will be around far longer than just January

2 hours ago, JM_ said:

what fun is that? trolling is so much better with lies, it would be like mashed potatoes without the gravy.

Mashed potatoes are better with Himalayan salt and butter.

There, I said it.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, JM_ said:

I had two friends who required heart medication after the vaccine and I'm a liar?   The hospital refused to connect it to the vaccine and therefore it wasn't reported as a vaccine reaction.  So it must be all good?  I checked my health passport and couldn't find a vaccine that required constant injections every 6 months or else be unemployed...

Edited by bolt
  • Wat 5

7 minutes ago, bolt said:

I had two friends who required heart medication after the vaccine and I'm a liar?   The hospital refused to connect it to the vaccine and therefore it wasn't reported as a vaccine reaction.  So it must be all good?  I checked my health passport and couldn't find a vaccine that required constant injections every 6 months or else be unemployed...

Were you called a liar?  

27 minutes ago, bolt said:

Decades later, Government is just trying to Protect Everyone and the smartest thing to fight of this Virus is for Everyone to get the vaccine. IMO our Borders should be closed, I do NOT like the negative Covid test 72hr prior rule...you can be around a lot of different people over that 3 days PRIOR to Entering Canada. International flights in should only be allowed for Canadians coming back home or serious family health issues, but they should need to quarantine for a week minimum before walking around.

We should have done a full lockdown like Australia and I think some other countries did. Problem is if the whole world doesn't do it then it eventually restrictions relax to then have things ramp up. Covid is here to stay, so we all need to stay safe and be careful and if we all got vaccinated it would help RELIEVE the pressure on our health care system as a whole

• Cheers 1

9 hours ago, bolt said:

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

9 hours ago, bolt said:

so cool, the hospital says it wasn't connected, but you do. Good work, doc.

• Vintage 3

9 hours ago, bolt said:

Are you trying to imply that vaccine passports are new or that vaccination status has never been a requirement for a job? Or booster shots? or that there is going to be a constant booster every 6 months? 

we don't know if you're a liar or not but it is fantastical that you happen to have this anecdotal story that is extremely rare and completely backs up your opinion. Your story needs context. If what you say is true there must be something to show that backs it up. Even just a news article would do. Also why did they refuse? If you can't do any of that then yeah, you're probably a liar.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

Yeah, nobody is being affected with heart issues from the Vax. https://www.westernjournal.com/sweden-suspends-moderna-shot-indefinitely-vaxxed-patients-develop-crippling-heart-condition/

The Twitter feed in this article points directly to the Ontario provincial numbers from their website. And an article from Bloomberg and studies directly from Harvard. Keep your head in the sand.

22 minutes ago, Surfbali said:

Yeah, nobody is being affected with heart issues from the Vax. https://www.westernjournal.com/sweden-suspends-moderna-shot-indefinitely-vaxxed-patients-develop-crippling-heart-condition/

The Twitter feed in this article points directly to the Ontario provincial numbers from their website. And an article from Bloomberg and studies directly from Harvard. Keep your head in the sand.

More people are developing heart issues form covid than there are from the vaccination

Vaxccinations given out are almost 6.5 billion, potential heart issues number in the low tens of thousands, much and most of which are easily treated myocarditis

Covid people, 4.98 million deaths, 246 million infected.  Estimates of almost 30 million with long term health issues including myocarditis/pericarditis

But sure, do go on about how the vaccine is worse or a higher risk issue.  Seems to me by sheer numbers alone it just doesn't look good for your argument

Covid vaccine: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html

Covid itself: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/heart-problems-after-covid19

https://www.heart.org/en/news/2020/09/03/what-covid-19-is-doing-to-the-heart-even-after-recovery

It just doesn't look good for your argument if the risk of potential heart issues from the vaccine worry you but not from covid, but do keep your head in the sand and all that

Edited by Warhippy
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

More people are developing heart issues form covid than there are from the vaccination

Vaxccinations given out are almost 6.5 billion, potential heart issues number in the low tens of thousands, much and most of which are easily treated myocarditis

Covid people, 4.98 million deaths, 246 million infected.  Estimates of almost 30 million with long term health issues including myocarditis/pericarditis

But sure, do go on about how the vaccine is worse or a higher risk issue.  Seems to me by sheer numbers alone it just doesn't look good for your argument

Covid vaccine: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html

Covid itself: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/heart-problems-after-covid19

https://www.heart.org/en/news/2020/09/03/what-covid-19-is-doing-to-the-heart-even-after-recovery

It just doesn't look good for your argument if the risk of potential heart issues from the vaccine worry you but not from covid, but do keep your head in the sand and all that

This is a supplemental to an article the authors published earlier, breaking it down.  The Supplemental Appendix PDF link in the letter here is the breakdown for vaccination and infection.  Ya, greater risk of developing myocarditis after infection, as 2 Edmonton Oilers players can attest.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2115045

Adverse Effects after BNT162b2 Vaccine and SARS-CoV-2 Infection, According to Age and Sex

The risk of myocarditis, which is considered to be the most potentially serious vaccine-associated adverse event, was increased after both vaccination and SARS-CoV-2 infection. After vaccination, the risk was increased mostly among young male adolescents and adults (16 to 39 years of age), with 8.62 excess events per 100,000 persons (95% confidence interval [CI], 2.82 to 14.35). After infection, the risk was increased in both age categories (<40 and ≥40 years) and in both male and female adolescents and adults, with 11.54 excess events per 100,000 persons (95% CI, 2.48 to 22.55) in young male adolescents and adults.

Edited by thedestroyerofworlds
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

42 minutes ago, Surfbali said:

Thats your source? That website seems as unbiased as stephane auger when burrows is on the ice

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3