The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

2 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

I really want that poster to clarify,

You hear this stuff a lot these days but I want specifics.

Is it big pharma? big banks? Billy Gates? The Queen of England? China? Soros? the general global elites ( and who make up this group)? ....who are controlling W.H.O. ? 

Iran, Russia, Turkey have made the UN a joke. China is doing the same with the WHO. But right, I'm a crazie.

1 minute ago, Kurgom said:

Iran, Russia, Turkey have made the UN a joke. China is doing the same with the WHO. But right, I'm a crazie.

Did I call you crazy? I have been hearing conspiracy theories since I was a kid and love hearing the different angles. 

So you believe that Iran, Russia, Turkey and China control the WHO and UN?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Did I call you crazy? I have been hearing conspiracy theories since I was a kid and love hearing the different angles. 

So you believe that Iran, Russia, Turkey and China control the WHO and UN?

https://www.firstpost.com/world/moscow-wont-invade-ukraine-unless-provoked-says-russian-envoy-10132201.html

https://www.israelhayom.com/2021/11/29/at-un-syria-iran-prioritize-hate-for-israel-over-global-food-security/

Maybe you don't pay attention but it's not intelligent to blindly put faith in out of date, completely compromised organizations.

Edited by Kurgom

https://www.firstpost.com/world/moscow-wont-invade-ukraine-unless-provoked-say

https://www.firstpost.com/world/moscow-wont-invade-ukraine-unless-provoked-says-russian-envoy-10132201.html

Maybe you don't pay attention but it's not intelligent to blindly put faith in out of date, completely compromised organizations

I'm not sure how that article has anything to do with your statement.  

1 minute ago, stawns said:

I'm not sure how that article has anything to do with your statement.  

Then why even talk to you, you're obviously never going to realize the UN is mostly just a place for countries to talk about how evil the west is for internal propaganda.

Similarly, the WHO can continue to stoke fear and spread misinformation and you'll still trust them.

Edited by Kurgom

4 minutes ago, Kurgom said:

Why you gotta be rude? Why do you say I have blind faith? I have a very open mind thank you very much. It's why I am willing to discuss these type of things. 

Do these article outline how they control the UN and WHO? and are all the countries you mentioned in a coordinated effort? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Why you gotta be rude? Why do you say I have blind faith? I have a very open mind thank you very much. It's why I am willing to discuss these type of things. 

Do these article outline how they control the UN and WHO? and are all the countries you mentioned in a coordinated effort? 

The WHO isn't the UN isn't the security council. I'm done, go ahead and be terrified of the next variant the WHO freaks out about. The UN has had these problems since the 70's if you even cared to look.

Edited by Kurgom

5 minutes ago, Kurgom said:

The WHO isn't the UN isn't the security council. I'm done, go ahead and be terrified of the next variant the WHO freaks out about. The UN has had these problems since the 70's if you even cared to look.

What?

I'm not afraid of whatever you want me to be. However you seem a little nervous. 

I was asking very easy direct questions and you have gone and got yourself all upset. Have a nice Sunday. 

• Like 2

Just now, bishopshodan said:

What?

I'm not afraid of whatever you want me to be. However you seem a little nervous. 

I was asking very easy direct questions and you have gone and got yourself all upset. Have a nice Sunday. 

Please tell me how the UN is controlled (a word I never used) by X.

Then I show you how UN delegates make stupid statements constantly for internal propaganda. The WHO is a bunch of doctors who could easily be coerced into saying the wrong things.

You're not very smart and no I'm not going to interact with you any more.

Then I show you how UN delegates make stupid statements constantly for internal propaganda. The WHO is a bunch of doctors who could easily be coerced into saying the wrong things.

I think that's for the best.

You seem weak. 

• Like 1

What?  You compare the trouble with the U.N. with (your perceived troubles within the WHO, show no proof of such comparison, and then run away when challenged?  

Get vaccinated, and get boosted.  

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

What?  You compare the trouble with the U.N. with (your perceived troubles within the WHO, show no proof of such comparison, and then run away when challenged?  

Get vaccinated, and get boosted.  

I've been vaccinated since last June.

The GP will eventually learn how terrible the WHO is. Don't worry, ask your doctor what they think about them.

The sooner the WHO is out of the picture, the faster the world can make an effective organization for infectious disease control.

Edited by Kurgom

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

The antivaxxers are soon to get this Omicron variant.  Delta wiped out a lot, and now Omicron will take out more.  No health care for these idiots too.  They can pay to see a vet.  

I don't want my vet to waste his time with these idiots beyond a simple spay/neuter.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Kurgom said:

I've been vaccinated since last June.

The GP will eventually learn how terrible the WHO is. Don't worry, ask your doctor what they think about them.

The sooner the WHO is out of the picture, the faster the world can make an effective organization for infectious disease control.

The WHO recommended vaccination.  So you’re saying they do get a lot right then.  Good.  I’m glad you can accept that.