The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

8 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Except he's not really ok with it, as shown by suggesting we open up completely, including allowing antivaxxers into the same places as people whose brains function properly.

Also if youre scared of the unvaxxed givving you covid... why did you get vaxxed? Shouldnt you be "protected" from me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Joe_Kerr said:

We're already over the worst of the pandemic so our hospitals can handle it. And we have socialized healthcare so everyone can get service whenever they desire, thanks canada! maybe you should move to america sounds like you would fit in better there

Great, tell that to the cancer patients who are having treatment pushed back to prolong the lives of antivaxxers.  Put these morons in the back of the line if we're going to give them the same rights as the adults.  Otherwise, they can go to the back of the line and stop wasting tax dollars, and enjoy not getting the same privileges as the people who aren't walking biohazards.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Joe_Kerr said:

Also if youre scared of the unvaxxed givving you covid... why did you get vaxxed? Shouldnt you be "protected" from me

I'm not ok with my tax dollars being wasted to ventilate someone too stupid to take the vaccine, especially when they're pushing treatment that is actually necessary back.

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Great, tell that to the cancer patients who are having treatment pushed back to prolong the lives of antivaxxers.  Put these morons in the back of the line if we're going to give them the same rights as the adults.  Otherwise, they can go to the back of the line and stop wasting tax dollars, and enjoy not getting the same privileges as the people who aren't walking biohazards.

But thats how it works here bucko. You dont get to pick and choose who gets treatment when.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

I'm not ok with my tax dollars being wasted to ventilate someone too stupid to take the vaccine, especially when they're pushing treatment that is actually necessary back.

You dont have very good arguments hey 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Better than you advocating the unvaccinated should be allowed everywhere that people with IQ's higher than their age are.

Advocating that people can enter society... omg crazzzyyy take! lol youve lost the plot 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Except he's not really ok with it, as shown by suggesting we open up completely, including allowing antivaxxers into the same places as people whose brains function properly.

remake bingo GIF

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Joe_Kerr said:

Advocating that people can enter society... omg crazzzyyy take! lol youve lost the plot 

People are limited all the time where they can and can't enter.  Children aren't allowed at nightclubs when they're open, are you suggesting we should allow them in?  Why or why not?

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Things are getting bad here in my state.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-18/victoria-records-more-covid-19-deaths-hospitalisations-and-cases/100762978 

There are also supply chain problems due to close contact rules.

Not quite food shortages however many supermarket shelves have been empty these last couple of weeks.

Also due to the ongoing shortage of Urea a key ingredient in a diesel additive- Adblue- that at least 50 percent of our trucking fleet uses there could be another disrupting effect to our supply chains.

I feel the next few months will be the most critical time for us since the beginning of the epidemic.

• Huggy Bear 1

22 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Things are getting bad here in my state.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-18/victoria-records-more-covid-19-deaths-hospitalisations-and-cases/100762978 

There are also supply chain problems due to close contact rules.

Not quite food shortages however many supermarket shelves have been empty these last couple of weeks.

Also due to the ongoing shortage of Urea a key ingredient in a diesel additive- Adblue- that at least 50 percent of our trucking fleet uses there could be another disrupting effect to our supply chains.

I feel the next few months will be the most critical time for us since the beginning of the epidemic.

There has been a bit of urine talk lately.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Supply chain concerns are on the tip of peoples tongues around me. Due to the trucker vax issue I think.

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

There has been a bit of urine talk lately.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Supply chain concerns are on the tip of peoples tongues around me. Due to the trucker vax issue I think.

Do a bit of research on the world wide shortage of Urea.

This doesn't just affect fertilizer supplies it also affects vehicles that run on certain diesel. 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-06/diesel-exhaust-fluid-adblue-price-surge-urea-shortage/100731310

Just now, Ilunga said:

Do a bit of research on the world wide shortage of Urea.

This doesn't just affect fertilizer supplies it also affects vehicles that run on certain diesel. 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-06/diesel-exhaust-fluid-adblue-price-surge-urea-shortage/100731310

That sucks.

My joke was about the new antivaxxer claim about drinking urine. 

I gave a little lecture some pages back about how some top athletes claim it's consumption has health benefits. Urea is also used in face creams etc.

• Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

That sucks.

My joke was about the new antivaxxer claim about drinking urine. 

I gave a little lecture some pages back about how some top athletes claim it's consumption has health benefits. Urea is also used in face creams etc.

I read your post.

I have read all the posts in this thread.

Apart from posting about what's going on here in my society and that great little discussion I was having with @JM_ about the mentality of anti- vaxxers I don't want to get to involved.

This thread is so toxic.

Even posters that are intelligent and post facts also add demeaning comments to their posts.

This will not change people's minds, it will only serve to alienate them more.

You don't do this.

In my close to sixty years of experience the smartest, toughest people are usually the most polite and humble.

I am looking at you when I state this.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Joe_Kerr said:

We're already over the worst of the pandemic so our hospitals can handle it. And we have socialized healthcare so everyone can get service whenever they desire, thanks canada! maybe you should move to america sounds like you would fit in better there

Why is it, literally every single health care worker is in disagreement with you?

• Cheers 2

My daughter worked in her retail shop by herself today. Other employees could not 

make it in due to COVID. My son's metal fabrication shop is missing one-third of the 

workers this evening because they are sick with COVID. Scary times.:sadno:

• Huggy Bear 1

2 hours ago, Joe_Kerr said:

What are you talking about? Do you not realize that actively in BC, we are currently at the worst it's ever been in regards to covid?

• Thanks 1