The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

The nearly 20,000 eye disorders reported to VigiBase, a database for the WHO maintained by the Uppsala Monitoring Centre(UMC) in Uppsalla, Sweden, include:

• Eye pain (4616)
  • Blurred vision  (3839)
  • Photophobia or light intolerance (1808)
  • Visual impairment (1625)
  • Eye swelling (1162)
  • Ocular hyperaemia or red eyes (788)
  • Eye irritation (768)
  • Itchy eyes or eye pruritus (731)
  • Watery eyes or increased lacrimation (653)
  • Double vision or diplopia (559)
  • Eye strain or asthenopia (459)
  • Dry eye (400)
  • Swelling around the eye or periorbital swelling (366)
  • Swelling of eyelid (360)
  • Flashes of light in the field of vision or photopsia (358)
  • Blindness (303)
  • Eyelid oedema (298)
  • Eye or ocular discomfort (273)
  • Conjunctival haemorrhage or breakage of a small eye vessel (236)
  • Blepharospasm or abnormal contraction of an eye muscle(223)
  • Vitreous floaters (192)
  • Periorbital oedema (171)
  • Eye haemorrhage (169)

More than half of the eye disorders (10, 667) were also reported to the U.K.’s Yellow Card adverse event reporting system. These would have followed injection primarily of AstraZeneca’s and Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccines but included eight reports of eye disorders among the 228 reports concerning Moderna’s vaccine, of which only 100,000 first doses had been administered by April 21.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, snowjunki said:

The mRNA vaccines are experimental by definition. The government of Japan has made it clear to its citizens. Insurance companies are starting to release their updated policies. These state that people who have been hurt by mRNA vaccines are not eligible for compensation because they opted to participate in an experimental program, that has known side effect dangers which is easily accessible information. They're claiming clotshot damage is something that could have been avoided through due diligence.

Prior to fast tracking the mRNA shots, they had only been tested on animals. And those tests were ongoing because of adverse reaction complications. Usually a vaccine safety and efficacy rollout is several years. And for good reason as not all vaccines are the same, and there's decades of incidents where Pharma has had to pay out huge settlements specifically for their vaccine products.

https://www.manitobavaccine.ca/answers/are-the-vaccines-experimental/

Pro tip: If you want to make it to 50 posts, check out the advice from @-SN- 4 posts above yours.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, snowjunki said:

The mRNA vaccines are experimental by definition. The government of Japan has made it clear to its citizens. Insurance companies are starting to release their updated policies. These state that people who have been hurt by mRNA vaccines are not eligible for compensation because they opted to participate in an experimental program, that has known side effect dangers which is easily accessible information. They're claiming clotshot damage is something that could have been avoided through due diligence.

Prior to fast tracking the mRNA shots, they had only been tested on animals. And those tests were ongoing because of adverse reaction complications. Usually a vaccine safety and efficacy rollout is several years. And for good reason as not all vaccines are the same, and there's decades of incidents where Pharma has had to pay out huge settlements specifically for their vaccine products.

23 posts.

Many involve statements about social justice and other hot button buzzwords.  Then BEELINES it for the covid thread.

not fishy at all.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

https://www.manitobavaccine.ca/answers/are-the-vaccines-experimental/

Pro tip: If you want to make it to 50 posts, check out the advice from @-SN- 4 posts above yours.

Just because Health Canada has approved the vaccines, doesn't change any time lines, or vaccine development policy which is well established and followed. Vaccine development parameters are in place as to avoid unnecessary harm to people.

https://www.adac.de/produkte/versicherungen/unfallversicherung/ueberblick/

that's the German insurance company that will not cover mRNA damages.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, snowjunki said:

The nearly 20,000 eye disorders reported to VigiBase, a database for the WHO maintained by the Uppsala Monitoring Centre(UMC) in Uppsalla, Sweden, include:

• Eye pain (4616)
  • Blurred vision  (3839)
  • Photophobia or light intolerance (1808)
  • Visual impairment (1625)
  • Eye swelling (1162)
  • Ocular hyperaemia or red eyes (788)
  • Eye irritation (768)
  • Itchy eyes or eye pruritus (731)
  • Watery eyes or increased lacrimation (653)
  • Double vision or diplopia (559)
  • Eye strain or asthenopia (459)
  • Dry eye (400)
  • Swelling around the eye or periorbital swelling (366)
  • Swelling of eyelid (360)
  • Flashes of light in the field of vision or photopsia (358)
  • Blindness (303)
  • Eyelid oedema (298)
  • Eye or ocular discomfort (273)
  • Conjunctival haemorrhage or breakage of a small eye vessel (236)
  • Blepharospasm or abnormal contraction of an eye muscle(223)
  • Vitreous floaters (192)
  • Periorbital oedema (171)
  • Eye haemorrhage (169)

More than half of the eye disorders (10, 667) were also reported to the U.K.’s Yellow Card adverse event reporting system. These would have followed injection primarily of AstraZeneca’s and Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccines but included eight reports of eye disorders among the 228 reports concerning Moderna’s vaccine, of which only 100,000 first doses had been administered by April 21.

A WHO spokesperson told Reuters in an email: “Information in VigiAccess on potential side effects should not be interpreted as meaning that the medicinal product or its active substance either caused the observed effect or is unsafe to use. Confirming a causal link is a complex process that requires a thorough scientific assessment and detailed evaluation of all available data. The information on this website, therefore, does not reflect any confirmed link between a medicinal product and a side effect.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-who-vigiaccess-idUSL1N2SF2RQ

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

23 posts.

Many involve statements about social justice and other hot button buzzwords.  Then BEELINES it for the covid thread.

not fishy at all.

I'm being respectful. And I haven't put forward any conspiracy theories.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, snowjunki said:

Just because Health Canada has approved the vaccines, doesn't change any time lines, or vaccine development policy which is well established and followed. Vaccine development parameters are in place as to avoid unnecessary harm to people.

https://www.adac.de/produkte/versicherungen/unfallversicherung/ueberblick/

that's the German insurance company that will not cover mRNA damages.

None of that supports your claim that the vaccines are experimental. I'll take Heath Canada's opinion over some guy who claims to be a professional, yet has a differing viewpoint from almost every other medical professional.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, JM_ said:

But what does any of that have to do with not wanting to take a safe and effective shot? 

The mandates are not that complex, and really don't delay any of them. 

My comment wasn't defending anti vac but suggesting that truckers simply jumped on the protest to register what they are up against in their work lives. I would think that as a trucker I would be getting the shots as quickly as possible as their exposure is likely higher than most people.   

• Vintage 2

4 minutes ago, snowjunki said:

I'm being respectful. And I haven't put forward any conspiracy theories.

Yet Stealth made his post almost immediately after yours....

In this particular case, I'd hazard a guess that correlation does equal causation....

• Thanks 1

Just now, Boudrias said:

My comment wasn't defending anti vac but suggesting that truckers simply jumped on the protest to register what they are up against in their work lives. I would think that as a trucker I would be getting the shots as quickly as possible as their exposure is likely higher than most people.   

You're absolutely not wrong.

There's about a dozen things truckers could and rightfully SHOULD protest about their industry before vaxx status for x border runs even makes it on to the radar

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

None of that supports your claim that the vaccines are experimental. I'll take Heath Canada's opinion over some guy who claims to be a professional, yet has a differing viewpoint from almost every other medical professional.

I never claimed to be a professional in the field. Simply that I've listened to doctors in the classroom about this stuff. And you say almost every other medical professional. That's simply not true. Doctors in Canada and other countries have had their licenses stripped, or have been summarily threatened with having their license revoked. For something as benign as prescribing or recommending ivermectin. I can start posting their statements in here..

@RUPERTKBD

Actually, it does support the statement that the vaccines are experimental, since they've never been tested in the long-established protocols for vaccine development. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I give it 2 pages before John McCaw makes an appearance.

He knows that Stealth is on to him, so he either goes out in a blaze of glory, or crawls into a hole to hide out for a while like that Canuck Luck dude.....

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, snowjunki said:

I never claimed to be a professional in the field. Simply that I've listened to doctors in the classroom about this stuff. And you say almost every other medical professional. That's simply not true. Doctors in Canada and other countries have had their licenses stripped, or have been summarily threatened with having their license revoked. For something as benign as prescribing or recommending ivermectin. I can start posting their statements in here..

@RUPERTKBD

Actually, it does support the statement that the vaccines are experimental, since they've never been tested in the long-established protocols for vaccine development.

No. It does not.

You're not a professional, so you don't get to decide on the definition.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 2

4 minutes ago, snowjunki said:

@RUPERTKBD

That is factually incorrect and you can not for one second provide evidence that medical professionals in Canada have been stripped of their licenses or threatened for simply prescribing Ivermectin.  So please start posting statements WITH evidence that this is ALL they were doing to have been threatened with the loss of their medical license.

Because (and this is important)

Medical professionals in Canada do not lose their licenses for something as simple as that.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, snowjunki said:

@RUPERTKBD

I'll give you a picture.  This is why it was quick.  I'll add another reason.  Each step involves red tape at both the company and government level.  That red tape was streamlined.  Also, all Covid related drugs/vaccines were moved to the front of the line, where under normal circumstances, they would have to wait their turn.  Furthermore, there was no shortage of volunteers and locations to run the trials.  Pfizer had over 40,000 participants.  Also, they were allowed to submit their data as they collected it as opposed to waiting until the end.

Then, we had multiple jurisdictions from around the world monitoring the vaccines. 

So no, not experimental.

operation-warp-speed.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Vintage 1

10 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

That is factually incorrect and you can not for one second provide evidence that medical professionals in Canada have been stripped of their licenses or threatened for simply prescribing Ivermectin.  So please start posting statements WITH evidence that this is ALL they were doing to have been threatened with the loss of their medical license.

Because (and this is important)

Medical professionals in Canada do not lose their licenses for something as simple as that.

Okay, his license hasn't been revoked, but they restricted his practice.
https://www.jccf.ca/justice-centre-defends-free-speech-dr-charles-hoffe-against-college-of-physicians/

Also,  Dr. Daniel Nagase has been reprimanded and effectively fired from his practice.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1