The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

2 minutes ago, gizmo2337 said:

If the laws the liberals are passing are unconstitutional, do we all just lay flat and take it? No, we wouldn't be in a democracy anymore if we can't follow our own constitutional rules. It means they can do whatever they want, get away with it, and you are ok with that.

And the majority of the population is more than ok with the mandates.  It is just a small, loud minority of unvaccinated idiots and some deluded people who think we have to give these parasites the same privileges as people with functioning brains.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Why would any sane person even dignify that garbage by wasting their time?  Any constitutional challenge does not have a leg to stand on, so I don't really care what this ambulance chaser has to say on a youtube video hosted by a bigoted piece of trash.

I’ve come one to the conclusions n there are antivaxxers here, who wear sheep's Clothing.  I don’t know if they’re all the same person with several accounts, but the posts are sure similar in tone.  “Hey!”  Im vaccinated but ...”. Loserville.  

• Cheers 1

Just now, Alflives said:

I’ve come one to the conclusions n there are antivaxxers here, who wear sheep's Clothing.  I don’t know if they’re all the same person with several accounts, but the posts are sure similar in tone.  “Hey!”  Im vaccinated but ...”. Loserville.  

Think about how stupid the average antivaxxer is.  Now realize that half of them are even stupider.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, iwtl said:

For me that's why we have the court which is the cornerstone of democracy 

I have  no issue with people taking challenges to the courts.

But that comes with a price 

File frivolous suits you get to pay the court costs

Lose your case and you must accept it. Don't like the law then vote for someone who will change the law

What we are seeing now is closer to domestic terrorism. People who have decided that simply because they don't like a law.it must be removed and the party in power removed 

That is the actual meaning of trynny which we the vast majority are now living thanks to the anti crowd who have decided the politicians elected by the majority of voters must be removed to save us all .... because they said so

Exactly.  They're advocating something similar to the January 6 terrorist attack.  As far as I'm concerned, if they attempt to break into any government building security should shoot to kill.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, iwtl said:

For me that's why we have the court which is the cornerstone of democracy 

I have  no issue with people taking challenges to the courts.

But that comes with a price 

File frivolous suits you get to pay the court costs

Lose your case and you must accept it. Don't like the law then vote for someone who will change the law

What we are seeing now is closer to domestic terrorism. People who have decided that simply because they don't like a law.it must be removed and the party in power removed 

That is the actual meaning of trynny which we the vast majority are now living thanks to the anti crowd who have decided the politicians elected by the majority of voters must be removed to save us all .... because they said so

Is Treason still a hanging?   Should be.  Hand the ring leaders, just like back in ‘32.  

5 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Exactly.  They're advocating something similar to the January 6 terrorist attack.  As far as I'm concerned, if they attempt to break into any government building security should shoot to kill.

They’re not vaccinated, so no need to shoot.  Just nee to the losers with Covid and watch them die a slow choking on their own phlegm death.  Oh, and no hospitals for these losers.  Choke and die with Covid at home, or in a ditch.  Losers of our society.  Cowards though, so you and everyone knows they will come running to the hospital for help.  Such friggin’ cowards,  

Edited by Alflives

1 minute ago, gizmo2337 said:

Nobody watched the video, that would take awhile.
https://www.jccf.ca/the-charters-only-living-signatory-sues-canada-over-travel-mandates/
"The Charter’s only living signatory sues Canada over travel mandates"

You realize this he signed the 1982 Canadian constitution, right? And helped with the original intent and wording.

Vaccination status is not a protected group under the Charter, but thank you for at least posting a better link instead of a YouTube video from a neo-Nazi lunatic.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, gizmo2337 said:

Nobody watched the video, that would take awhile.
https://www.jccf.ca/the-charters-only-living-signatory-sues-canada-over-travel-mandates/
"The Charter’s only living signatory sues Canada over travel mandates"

You realize this he signed the 1982 Canadian constitution, right? And helped with the original intent and wording.

Antivaxxers unite!  :lol:

Losers from Loserville.  

Just friggn’ stay away from our hospitals.  Show some courage.  

You should all be happy. A massive group of anti-vaxers go to Ottawa to gather and protest and catch covid. That should do them in quickly, right?  <sarcasm>

Instead, I feel they are sticking up for basic Canadian rights. You will soon realize that most of them are double vax. The Canadian constitution challenges look real. And the protesters will probably tell the Liberals to get off their ass and get back to work in parliament instead of making excuses why they can't use basic science to solve the problems. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, gizmo2337 said:

You should all be happy. A massive group of anti-vaxers go to Ottawa to gather and protest and catch covid. That should do them in quickly, right?  <sarcasm>

Instead, I feel they are sticking up for basic Canadian rights. You will soon realize that most of them are double vax. The Canadian constitution challenges look real. And the protesters will probably tell the Liberals to get off their ass and get back to work in parliament instead of making excuses why they can't use basic science to solve the problems. 

Omg!  You’re too friggin’ funny! :lol:

Rogan and Pederson are so SMRT!  :lol:

Jeepers just stop.  I’m going to pee my pull up.  

Edited by Alflives
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, gizmo2337 said:

They are using basic science to solve the problem by preventing biohazards from travelling back and forth between countries.  I would, however, love to see the government back in session and crack down further on these pieces of garbage.  Basic Canadian rights also include the right to not have one's hospital bed taken away from them by a waste of oxygen who is too stupid to take the vax.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, gizmo2337 said:

I'm double Vax, so flame away. I support the right to peaceful protest though. 

Nice try antivaxxer.  “I’m vaxxed, so I can post stupid stuff.  :lol:

Shy are all you antivaxxers so cawardly?  Just show the courage of your convictions.  Stop hiding behind skirts.  You’re an antivaxxer.  Be brave and admit it.  At least then we can respect that. 

Edited by Alflives

I'm double vaxed, and Metis, who have shown good support for the truckers. I'm ineligible for a booster at this time because my second dose was late Sept. That was planned though, because my partner works with kids, and I wanted best protection in the winter high risk season. There was no promise of a booster at that time, so I consider that good planning. 

Untitled.png.b69f15d1ea2648257345b5b8efc4dd7f.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gizmo2337 said:

If the laws the liberals are passing are unconstitutional, do we all just lay flat and take it? No, we wouldn't be in a democracy anymore if we can't follow our own constitutional rules. It means they can do whatever they want, get away with it, and you are ok with that.

Maybe you can post the line in the Constitution that they are in contravention of....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, gizmo2337 said:

I'm double vaxed, and Metis, who have shown good support for the truckers. I'm ineligible for a booster at this time because my second dose was late Sept. That was planned though, because my partner works with kids, and I wanted best protection in the winter high risk season. There was no promise of a booster at that time, so I consider that good planning. 

Untitled.png.b69f15d1ea2648257345b5b8efc4dd7f.png

I got “The Dose” too, when I was 17!  :lol: