The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

9 hours ago, Alflives said:

Are they?  Please provide data to support, that healthy young people are dying from Covid 19.  All I’m able to find is that healthy young people get the virus, but are asymptomatic and can spread it to the high risk elderly.  If you show data to the contrary, I will gladly read it.  

I'm so incredibly disappointed in you, Alf...

• Cheers 1

So my gf just called me and said she was at the save on foods in coquitlam. Walks by the pharmacy section and didn't notice some Asian lady sitting there with a mask on sweating profusely. As my gf walks by, the woman starts yelling "Stay away from me! Stay away from me!" While beads of sweat are rolling down her face.
What in the f... I am praying this woman is just paranoid and not actually sitting in the middle of the supermarket with the possible infection.

• Wat 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kushman said:

So my gf just called me and said she was at the save on foods in coquitlam. Walks by the pharmacy section and didn't notice some Asian lady sitting there with a mask on sweating profusely. As my gf walks by, the woman starts yelling "Stay away from me! Stay away from me!" While beads of sweat are rolling down her face.
What in the f... I am praying this woman is just paranoid and not actually sitting in the middle of the supermarket with the possible infection.

Just curious, why was the Asian part necessary to your story?

• Thanks 1
  • Wat 1

3 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I have no clue what he is saying. 

I think this is in Spanish going by the twitter comments, mind you I watched it without sound.

He is saying that the black ink is "soap" to show you how to wash your hands so that the soap covers the entire surface of your hands to ensure you wash all the germs, bacteria, virus away.

• Wat 1

15 minutes ago, Kushman said:

The save-on by coquitlam centre? A care worker a block and a half away from there was diagnosed today at the Dufferin Care Centre.

I'm hoping very, very hard that that woman was just being paranoid.

20 minutes ago, Kushman said:

Oh man... thats my main stop, although I have been hitting the Pomme recently since the lockdown

23 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Just curious, why was the Asian part necessary to your story?

Because I'm clearly a white hooded klansmen that hates everybody breathing all the whitemans air...

Jesus get a grip, im just describing the situation as it took place.. If you were making a police report would you ignore key descriptive information for the sake of political correctness?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Kushman said:

Because I'm clearly a white hooded klansmen that hates everybody breathing all the whitemans air...

Jesus get a grip, im just describing the situation as it took place.. If you were making a police report would you ignore key descriptive information for the sake of political correctness?

It is a little nit-picky. They have a point though.