The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

6 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

do you even read

no idea how you get this statement from my posting

my posts directly deal with information leaking undermining the chinese official position

how you get to me believing the official position? 

i have no idea .....

really   :picard:

Maybe I did misread at one point then. I'm glad you're at least not buying into everything China's saying about this.

5 minutes ago, Heretic said:

Quote from Trump March 17th:

"I mean, I have seen that, where people actually liked it. But I didn't feel different," he said at a White House press briefing. "I've always known, this is a real -- this is a real -- this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic. All you had to do was look at other countries...no, I've always viewed it as very serious. It was no difference yesterday from days before. I feel the tone is similar, but some people said it wasn't."

Sounds like he's taking it serious - that was 13 days ago...

Except . He's an idiot.

Proven that over and over.

He changes his tune daily, who knows what crap he will babble about next. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

"I mean, I have seen that, where people actually liked it. But I didn't feel different," he said at a White House press briefing. "I've always known, this is a real -- this is a real -- this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic. All you had to do was look at other countries...no, I've always viewed it as very serious. It was no difference yesterday from days before. I feel the tone is similar, but some people said it wasn't."

The problem is, that was about the time he started taking it seriously. Prior to that he was actively downplaying the severity of the outbreak and his words influenced the actions of thousands, if not millions of US citizens and will almost certainly result in fatalities when all is said and done.

That is precisely the reason Trump is being "raked over the coals", while Trudeau is not.

I don't understand why this is so hard for you to understand.

• Cheers 4

And a month or so ago, that idiot believed that the virus would disappear by spring. Like magic, I believe he said. 

Please do tell what world leaders are choosing to make the situation political? Who is calling out their opposition, the media and making grossly incorrect and incompetent statements? Trudeau? Macron? Merkel? Putin? 

• Cheers 4

3 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Less than 13 days ago he wanted to re-open everything for business.;)

The goal posts are always moving with this idiot. He should let his staff speak because then the blame can fall on them. First it didn't exist. Then it was no big deal because it was in other countries only. Then it there were a few cases but it would be eradicated from the States within a few weeks tops. Then it was the Dems fault (and still is). Then it we moved the end of quarantine to Easter. Now it's end of the month. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

I made a new friend in my backyard yesterday!!!

His name is Quinn the Quail.

I'll keep everyone updated as I am trying to run into Petey the Palm Thrush.

image.png

Quinn the Quail just MAY BE your postal worker?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Heretic said:

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

The problem is, that was about the time he started taking it seriously. Prior to that he was actively downplaying the severity of the outbreak and his words influenced the actions of thousands, if not millions of US citizens and will almost certainly result in fatalities when all is said and done.

That is precisely the reason Trump is being "raked over the coals", while Trudeau is not.

I don't understand why this is so hard for you to understand.

I understand exactly what you are saying - what I don't understand is how hypocritical people can be.