The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

26 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

We’ll take Alaska, Oregon and California too. 

After how Trump has handled all of this, I wouldn’t be surprised if there were movements of separation within the United-Shteitch.

• Wat 1

7 hours ago, Boudrias said:

I thought Trump had put economic sanctions on most of the countries you mentioned?

DT loves to throw his weight around.  He admires the way these bad actors have controlled their own people. That doesn’t mean that he’s going to take his foot of their necks until they do his bidding. 

57 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

The most realistic plan has always been to play playoffs in July and August so that doesn’t really change anything.

Except that plan isn't even remotely realistic, especially since the NHL has said they will not compromise 20-21 season.  And now we're getting projections that this could last months not weeks.  They should do the right thing and cancel the season and start working on some way to raise money to the charities that are in dire need instead of alienating Joe Public with talks of resuming a season we all know isn't going to happen.

• Cheers 1

45 minutes ago, Me_ said:

After how Trump has handled all of this, I wouldn’t be surprised if there were movements of separation within the United-Shteitch.

It certainly is a fractured and divided country. Canada is too, but not to the same degree at all. 

• Cheers 2

Please trust me in this guys, I am still on a lockdown right now. Wear a mask, it will protect you, if you can't get your hands on a mask, makeshift something a scarf, an shirt, anything. I know face masks can be hard to find nowadays sometimes, you gotta make do with what you have. If you are in a jam, http://theindependent.sg/new-mask-alternative-japanese-model-shows-how-to-convert-bras-to-face-masks/ a lot of people here used this site to learn how to town a simple household item into a emergency face mask if you can't get your hands on a  surgical one. Stay safe everyone.

Edited by smokes
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Great news. Now, no more pulp being sent south for the masks. Shut off the power and water as well. F’ em. 

Unfortunately, Murikaw’s got the bigger d!ck.

and it will be stationed not 30 miles from our border.

They can just come in and “secure supply lines” on a whim.

And who would come to our defence?

No one.

Edited by Me_