The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I had a sad thought yesterday.

Who will be the first to report in this thread that they know someone who has died from covid?

Welp,

It's me.

My heart broken mum just informed me that close family friends of ours have lost their daughter this morn. She was only 45. My age. 

To top that off, Mum's brother in law has it. I know this man well, I love him. His best friend has it too and is in bad shape in the hospital. That mans wife in an induced coma.

Yep kids, this sh!t is real. 

Sorry to hear this bishop. :(

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Who will be the first to report in this thread that they know someone who has died from covid?

Welp,

It's me.

My heart broken mum just informed me that close family friends of ours have lost their daughter this morn. She was only 45. My age. 

To top that off, Mum's brother in law has it. I know this man well, I love him. His best friend has it too and is in bad shape in the hospital. That mans wife in an induced coma.

OMG I'm so sorry my friend.  This is awful.

I'm so sorry...

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Welp,

It's me.

I am so sorry to hear this, stay safe, we will all be think of you! ps. I have a brother who lives in Nanoose bay, I have never been there but heard it is a great place

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

Welp,

It's me.

Sorry to hear this. :( 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Welp,

It's me.

I’m sorry about that bishop. 45. That drives home the fact that this is a serious pandemic. 

Take care

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Welp,

It's me.

I'm so sorry your family is going through such a difficult time, bishopshodan...this virus truly shows no mercy in who it chooses. :(

Stay safe, stay strong, stay well....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

man this thread....gone to $&!#!

How so?

to date it’s been repeat post after post of world death tally watching and graph models that mean nothing.  Score keeping and debating over is JT or trump better at handling this crisis.

at least now there is some diversified real talk that is difficult to discuss which imo is far more worthwhile than the drone to date.

1 hour ago, Me_ said:

I would LOVE to know how the hell its getting into so many prisons.

Security staff going back home?

Medium security?........

please.....

dudes be having weekend good behaviour “meetings” on weekends on the regular 

• Cheers 1