The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

6 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

To me Vancouver seems like an ideal spot for this - two big hotels right beside Rogers where you could actually separate teams by a floor between them, easy to manage food service, etc. and just walk to the rink. 

Except the Roxy is not very conducive to flattening the curve...

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Down by the River said:

I'm not sure thats even a thing anymore. They all seem to have puppies now and are streaming themselves playing video games. Its like they all became the Hansens from Slap Shot. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Why is Brandon Prust trending on Twitter?  :frantic:

Prust had a little "not all white people!" freakout over a meme posted by a black woman. So he decided the only logical thing to do was stalk her across multiple websites after she blocked him on Twitter. From there it just degenerated to him calling a few different women "racist bitches", declaring that everyone who told him he was being a jackass were the true racists and more grade school level taunting that I'd expect from a guy with a 10th grade education who made an NHL career out of being punched in the head. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Prust had a little "not all white people!" freakout over a meme posted by a black woman. So he decided the only logical thing to do was stalk her across multiple websites after she blocked him on Twitter. From there it just degenerated to him calling a few different women "racist bitches", declaring that everyone who told him he was being a jackass were the true racists and more grade school level taunting that I'd expect from a guy with a 10th grade education who made an NHL career out of being punched in the head. 

oof. Glad he waited until he wasn't here to do that. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

:towel:

Before I lost my job when I was trying to convince my boss to stop inviting groups of people in, I asked one of our clients coming for a meeting if he'd been social distancing.  His response:  "yeah, I only go to my usual spot.  The No. 5 Orange".  Meeting canceled.  

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Ah I see.  Unfortunately for him he may have gotten punched in the head too many times.  I'm sure lots of ex-fighters like him are walking around with some form of CTE.  Not to excuse his behaviour but there are alot of these ex-athletes these days saying and doing alot of stupid things.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

:towel:

Before I lost my job when I was trying to convince my boss to stop inviting groups of people in, I asked one of our clients coming for a meeting if he'd been social distancing.  His response:  "yeah, I only go to my usual spot".  "The No. 5 Orange".  Meeting canceled.  

Deb, what kind of job did you have where your clients are patrons of the No. 5?  ^_^

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Violator said:

How are they just doing all of this now?

Probably because they are shortages of PPE?  If you read it, headquarters acquired masks and thermometers.  And are sending them out.

Have you even tried getting lots of PPE?  Without a source in place, it's pretty damn hard.  Especially in the quantities they require. 

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Ah I see.  Unfortunately for him he may have gotten punched in the head too many times.  I'm sure lots of ex-fighters like him are walking around with some form of CTE.  Not to excuse his behaviour but there are alot of these ex-athletes these days saying and doing alot of stupid things.

I'm sure it's more than likely a contributing factor because he just would not stop. 

Did someone release the Jerry Springer audience from quarantine?

Dude coughing and no social distancing...tell me why bylaw officers aren't there and police are (for all the wrong reasons??!!!).  When they all come down with COVID send them to the guy's empty condos and let them fend for themselves.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

I watched Hockey Wives a few times and far and away the two biggest jerkoff husbands were Prust and Dustin Brown.....

....exactly as you would expect...

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

So the dudes wearing the hard hats and steel toed boots who drink beer for lunch.  Makes sense...  ^_^

Except this group's wearing their hats on their feet and their boots on their heads.

Yep.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I watched Hockey Wives a few times and far and away the two biggest jerkoff husbands were Prust and Dustin Brown.....

....exactly as you would expect...

Me too.  Yep.

And then there was Mrs. Ryan Miller....omg.  I can't even - the stuff that came out of her mouth.  Good things she's hot because the brains were clearly compromised in the process.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1