The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

8 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

lol...I'm supposed to feel sorry for a dude that owns two condos strictly as an investment.  Probably rents them out as Airbnb.  I'll donate him some tissues for him to cry in.

what a bunch of no minds. why are they not giving out fines!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Anyone catch the story about a lot of the North American players being pissed off at the Swedes (including Petey) because they've been skating in Sweden?

awe poor babies. Petey is doing what he is allowed to do. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Anyone catch the story about a lot of the North American players being pissed off at the Swedes (including Petey) because they've been skating in Sweden?

It was just the 3 TSN insiders talking and some players had issues with other players getting to skate.  Sorry but any NHLer could afford either a real ice rink or synthetic ice put in their mansions.  They didn't say they were pissed at Petey in general.  

• Cheers 1

Just now, Tre Mac said:

It was just the 3 TSN insiders talking and some players had issues with other players getting to skate.  Sorry but any NHLer could afford either a real ice rink or synthetic ice put in their mansions.  They didn't say they were pissed at Petey in general.  

Yeah, the bit I heard was Swedes in general.

They mentioned Petey specifically, but I think that was just because he's a prominent Swedish player. They probably don't GAF if Loui is skating....

• Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I have no idea what you are talking about...  ^_^

No no no...fake news.

Petey's been playing poker with us here....

Hey look, this thing has been a complete blindside to all and if a guy isn't breaking his country's rules/guidelines and can skate, that's his business.  That's how I feel.

As Marky said in his interview "It's everyone's personal responsibility to take care of self/family".  Petey's taking care of self.  Good for us.

THEY JUST JEALOUS....LEAVE PETEY ALONE OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN, "INSIDERS".

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

People are dumping pets all over the place (shouldn't have got them in the first place then!).

But it's important to note that, while cats/pets can contract the virus, it doesn't seem that they can transmit them back to humans.  I saw a segment on TV where a health official gave the ok to snuggle with your pets.  But idiots will panic and abandon their so called family members out of fear that it will save their own sorry butts.

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, wloutet said:

Apparently a doctor who wanted better vetting on a medical solution that Trump was touting, has been demoted, or let go.

YOU'RE FIRED

That's his MO when he isn't getting his own way or will be exposed in a negative light.  Had a TV show based on it.  Such an arrogant blowhard.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

So nice of the fat POS to go out and sit the old guy up afterward.....<_<

IMO, this video is a "must watch" for those who insist on calling it "The Chinese virus".....

Right?  Yup, I'm sure this 92 year old asian man in a store in Vancouver is the source of the corona virus problem in the world.  Do people not use their brain?

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

YOU'RE FIRED

That's his MO when he isn't getting his own way or will be exposed in a negative light.  Had a TV show based on it.  Such an arrogant blowhard.

I have to admit that I did watch the Celebrity Apprentice on a few occasions.  When he got elected as POTUS I thought maybe what I saw on the show was an act and that he might actually be somewhat competent as a leader.  Boy was I wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

The fooked up thing about this, is that china is the only country thats gonna come out of this smelling like roses. 

Hopefully people start to realize how important it is to be self sufficient and lets be honest, fookin china cant make me a god damned can opener that works right and or lasts longer than a friggen four pack of tuna. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

I'm surprised McLean didn't figure out some way to slag Burrows in that clip.;)  I might actually loath Bettman LESS than McLean (after all, Bettman is just a tool/puppet of the NHL owners).

I know...I was reluctant to give him any viewing time.  Bettman too...like a two headed troll.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MystifyNCrucify said:

The fooked up thing about this, is that china is the only country thats gonna come out of this smelling like roses. 

Hopefully people start to realize how important it is to be self sufficient and lets be honest, fookin china cant make me a god damned can opener that works right and or lasts longer than a friggen four pack of tuna. 

Ah, and yet we keep on buying the stuff.  Can't really avoid it as pretty much every single household item is made in China.  I've long said that the world needs find other countries for their supply chains.  Doing business with mainland China is like doing business with the Devil.

• Thanks 1