CEOs praising Him.

Wallgreen

The My Pillow guy

Walmart

This is no joke: LIVE

https://youtu.be/jJCcotuNstQ

And now here’s Trump. 

Lets take a trip to Hyperbole. 

I think he may have just blamed Obama already for the suffering of more than 180 countries.......

”There’s a spirit in this country we haven’t seen in a very long time; perhaps some 1917 and you know what happened in 1917”

Get this guy off the stage.

Dr. Birx now talking.

.....aaaaaand here are the insults toward the media.

You know? Something did happen in Trump's country in 1917. You just have to figure out what country that is? Lol

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, samurai said:

You and the peanut gallery don’t know that care home work is a lowly paid career and often part time.  There is lots of worker turnover and obviously this impacts the care given.   In short it is not a valued professional by society.   You think the deaths in these facilities have nothing to do with work conditions prior to the Covid.  

My daughter in-law used to work at one. She left because she couldn’t stand the care the seniors were getting and the lack of support for the workers as well as nobody to replace them when a worker got sick. The fact that Covid is decimating long term care homes is no surprise to me. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Yep. This will definitely win the conservative party votes.

He's such a pathetic wienie. 

Yesterday Pierre Poilievre decided to skirt a question about whether he condemned the comment by Derek Sloan, (about whether Teresa Tam was working for Canada or China) by making the claim that Justin Trudeau has been "blaming" Tam and other medical professionals for "his failures".....:rolleyes:

And Cons wonder why this sort of rhetoric doesn't play in Canada. (well...except for Alberta....:unsure:)

• Cheers 3

9 hours ago, Boudrias said:

Watched that briefing this morning. Very informative. Interesting that they were talking about the California experience. Their point about going to Home Depot but not the park across the street was very pointed. It appears the self isolation was a political decision which they did not disagree with as the virus first appeared. What they are questioning is continued isolation as stats are saying it is not effective. Distancing still appropriate.  

Seems reasonable. Some LOUD posters on here may disagree.

Interesting what actual doctors say as opposed to loud posters.

4 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

I don't care for Trump. He's not my leader. 

What I stated is a fact. Some people have no education when it comes to what the media spews out.  How informed would this planet be REALLY... if the media actually told the truth  or news. 

Trump did not say the Virus was a hoax like many believe.

AND When Trump sarcastically mentioned bleach injection... some people took him seriously.  whats more pathetic...lol 

You know what... that's the human race for you. 

If you think that was Sarcasm, then i have some prime Florida land in the Everglades for sale.  

First of all any humor or sarcasm in a press briefing in front of a nation wide audience with a subject as serious as Covid is in very poor taste.

Secondly, usually, if you are being Sarcastic about something, you show some sort of emotion right after you say it.  A smirk, chuckle, grin etc..  And usually you clarify what you said as being a Sarcastic remark and not to take it seriously right then and there.  

He was not being Sarcastic I can assure you of that.  Saying he was sarcastic one day later was another lie in a crapload of lies he's been throwing out.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

We all know Scheer would have followed Trump and delayed as long as possible and then tried to force a reopening too soon.

For him to pretend otherwise is an absolute joke. Why does this guy even still have a platform? He’s so irrelevant.

It’s not a platform... it’s Twitter... Where Any A-hole with a thumb can vomit their “opinions” on the world stage.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Canorth said:

It’s not a platform... it’s Twitter... Where Any A-hole with a thumb can vomit their “opinions” on the world stage.

200k followers says he’s got a bit more influence than the average twitter poster though.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

200k followers says he’s got a bit more influence than the average twitter poster though.

Yeah,  well... I follow Trump... only to get first dibs on the next dumbest thing ever said by a hominid. You’ll never find a bigger Trump hater than me. 

Twitter followings are hardly a sign of support.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

4 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

I don't care for Trump. He's not my leader. 

What I stated is a fact. Some people have no education when it comes to what the media spews out.  How informed would this planet be REALLY... if the media actually told the truth  or news. 

Trump did not say the Virus was a hoax like many believe.

AND When Trump sarcastically mentioned bleach injection... some people took him seriously.  whats more pathetic...lol 

You know what... that's the human race for you. 

Yeah he actually did...

...he also pre-emptively set up the “hoax” statement... then rambles on afterwards like it is a “hoax” .... 

Never-mind... just read the rest of your post about sarcasm and bleach... Don’t bother responding. You’ll be of no use. 

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Me_ said:

“I’ve built the greatest economy the world has ever seen”

”If I wasn’t President, you would be at war with North Korea”

”Sleepy Joe”

Same old same old. 

Someone tell that idiot that the Korean War technically never ended.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Never-mind... just read the rest of your post about sarcasm and bleach... Don’t bother responding. You’ll be of no use. 

You DO realize he was just joking?  Some people just don't get sarcasm.:ph34r:

(just kidding.....*for real* :P)

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2