The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

11 minutes ago, kenhodgejr said:
Jon Rappoport on Twitter had a really interesting report about the whole Coronavirus thing. I tried to copy and paste the link but it didn't really work. You can search for Jon Rappoport and probably find it. 

Notable points mixed with a bit of my opinions -
- From a science perspective coronavirus is part of a group of about 6 other viruses that are basically just a simple flu that doesn't cause death. They were discovered in the 1960's. In the early 2000's something weird happened to one or two of the viruses and they started causing death in people. SARS, MARS (middle eastern respiratory syndrome)  The world was told to be scared. In the end not much happened. Bird Flu and Swine Flu and other notable viruses to hit China in the same decade. 
- They did the same model with Aids in the 80's/90's in an attempt to scare people to be intimate with each other. Said you could get it from a toilet seat and from lettuce. Told people to expect mass death and profited from testing, and medicine. This is a trillion dollar industry. Expect the same with the Coronavirus. Follow the money and see who is profiting. 
- Wuhan is the first location used for 5g ( a death frequency that kills people birds etc..) Crematoriums have been built in Wuhan. Job postings were found. Suspected mass burning of bodies is happening. Potentially people going into the ovens alive. Very difficult to get any information of whats really going on because dictatorship China is locking down info. 
- By promoting a fear campaign on the media to scare people into not watching sporting events, it means that Trump can't hold campaign rally's. (Interesting timing with the 2020 election happening this year. Possible potential to postpone the election - this is my point of view)
- One of their goals is to create a social disconnect where people are afraid and not allowed to publicly to interact with each other. People are not allowed to meet in large groups in public spaces. Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap, be afraid of the person on the subway who coughs... etc. 
-  To fight back - don't be afraid of the coronavirus. Everyone deserves to live their life without fear. (Don't believe what you hear in mainstream news - my point of view) Our creator wants life to continue on Earth. This whole thing is a sad attempt to scare and control people. This is not how you will die. Our creator has a plan for you. Hold your beliefs close and be kind and compassionate to you neighbours. Don't be afraid of someone who is coughing or sneezing. The one thing they want to rob us of is our ability to love each other and laugh freely. Don't fall victim to fear and isolation. (Be a leader to those around you in your small circle, inform them of the importance to not be scared, to live their lives without fear, to love one and other, to be intimate, kiss in public, laugh loud, help your neighbour. - my opinion)
- (They will want mandatory testing, vaccines, and profit from medicines. (keep an eye on Bill Gates) They want to create a global dictatorship similar to China where they are the ones in power. - George Soros -Open Societies). my opinion 
- Your best defence to a virus and germs is a strong immune system. Load up on vitamin C. Healthy food with lots of fruits & veggies is really really important. Watch the documentry Gamechangers on Netflix.   (I recommend everyone become Vegan like me. Meat, milk and eggs are full of disease, they cause cancers, heart disease, clogged arteries, type 2 diabetes, obesity, inflamed joints, and other issues. ) - My opinion 
- At the end of the day this is a small group of evil global elite Lucifarian psychopaths who are messing with us. Life is a magical thing and the relationships that are at work happen on a massive scale. Life wants to continue. Trust that these evil dark forces will be defeated. Love and compassion is everything. Love for all species and all life. 
- Keep an eye on the global financial system, possible reset happening as we switch to a new global financial model - cashless society. 

Wishing peace and happiness to all :)

points out the disturbing similarities with the hysterias surrounding the #CoronaVirus and HIV/AIDS epidemics and discusses possible reasons for these recurring pandemic scares. With co-host Kristina Borjesson ( ). Listen here:

BUD8OJ7r?format=jpg&name=360x360

LMAO 

Sooooo this is basically so Trump can't be elected.

Wash for 20 seconds?  This is somehow new like we weren't taught this in preschool?

Ah the good ole religious spin on it, lets believe some magical power will save us (yes believe in what you want, apparently theres many gods for various religions but only his will be the right one.....)

Gamechangers..... LMAO!  James Cameron promoted it and has a stake in veggie proteins powders.  That movie is an absolutely garbage.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

4 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

MacLeans is a mouth piece for the Liebel Party and has been for years. I don’t even read them much any more. 

Care to provide a source that refutes what MacLeans published?  What quantifies as a reliable source then?  I would LOVE to se the list of approved sources so this narrative of liberal bias cannot be used.

Edited by thedestroyerofworlds
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, inane said:

This is the most dangerous part of this kind of thing. The source of the data is clearly stated on the graph but people are like 'waaah lies cause politics'.

it's so crazy dangerous.

I don't know that we are testing as seriously as some of these other countries. I'd imagine more people have it than official numbers dictate. 

48 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Canadian PM Trudeau is quarantining himself. His wife is sick

Thu 12 Mar 2020 15:57:08 GMT

Statement from Trudeau

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says he's self-isolating because his wife is sick.

His wife Sophie is apparently showing symptoms of flu like qualities.  As such he has opted to self quarantine.  

If you think investor confidence was shaken before....

2 minutes ago, inane said:

This is the most dangerous part of this kind of thing. The source of the data is clearly stated on the graph but people are like 'waaah lies cause politics'.

it's so crazy dangerous.

I can't believe people are still even thinking in terms of left vs right/partisan nonsense :blink: :picard:

This is a human issue, not a political one.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Topcheeze86 said:

Close the borders trudeau u pos 

You sound smart.

tell me.  How intelligent is it to close the borders when the virus is already prominent in every major province and city.  I'm sincerely curious, please tell us.

That's like saying close the gate, the horses are already out of the barn.

10 minutes ago, Canadian said:

And there it is! Well, gives Marky some time to rest and heal up. Tanev too. Maybe Leivo and Beagle will be ready. Full roster! Gotta look on the bright side.

Lots of people around the league will be rested up

2 minutes ago, aGENT said:

I would imagine closed borders and a travel ban would help slow the progress of transmission. Particularly with Spring Break around the corner.

That would have been the thing to do three days ago.  A lot of people already out or on their way home or over seas for it.

Closing the borders now literally makes no sense.  it's an easy thing to say but....

6 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

His wife Sophie is apparently showing symptoms of flu like qualities.  As such he has opted to self quarantine.  

If you think investor confidence was shaken before....

Dead cat bounce? I couldn’t resist.

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

That would have been the thing to do three days ago.  A lot of people already out or on their way home or over seas for it.

Closing the borders now literally makes no sense.  it's an easy thing to say but....

A lot more people potentially in the next couple weeks. Makes world's of sense IMO if the plan is to slow it down (it should be).

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1