The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

2 minutes ago, Topcheeze86 said:

Close the borders trudeau u pos 

His Dad did what is necessary now, the War Measures Act. Shut down everything for 20 days, no crowds, lock down. This is not a "I have got rights" issue, this is an enemy that needs to be eradicated, there is no peace talks, there is no being nice.

"Just Watch Me!"

3 minutes ago, Lazurus said:

Talk is cheap, Trump down playing the virus is no different than Canada not testing the general population to get ahead. They did the voluntary thing in Italy, that worked well eh? Trump was quick enough to come up with 8 BILLION to fight this and close all air traffic from Europe, never happened before. All cruise ships shut down.

In Canada all we say is, well wash your hands lots, no doubt good advice, and stay home if you are sick, they really don't want to know if what you are sick with, if it is Corona or not, that way the numbers stay low and reduce panic and conserve supplies.

Think on it, the shear number of people that traveled to and from China, no screening at the airport or a border crossings and no general testing program.

Nobody is immune, some or most people will be fine and staying home is okay but they don't know if someone can get it twice. They are going on like once you are better everything is fine. Italy is doing as many test daily now as BC has done all together.

I went to Washington state came back and 8 days later got sick and still am, NOBODY has tested me, just "stay home, don't see old people, wash your hands, wait until my symptoms get worse?" NO TEST DONE because I didn't know if I met a person off a cruise ship, from China, Iran, Italy or only slightly sick, that said while my dad hasn't got sick, masks, gloves, alcohol, stuff I did, 4 people I came in contact with are now sick 10 to 18 days after I saw them. No body in Canada wants to test me, "you are probably getting over it, it was probably just the ordinary flu" Because I am older and not dead they figure I am not exposed to corona because I didn't know for sure I came in contact with a limited number of sources. I have no positive test because they aren't testing, they don't have the resources.

South Korea has high numbers because they test everyone

1 minute ago, stawns said:

South Korea has high numbers because they test everyone

Most people will just get a little sick and be fine but there is no way to track how bad the spread is with this "strain" because not everyone gets sick the same. Gobert was only feeling bad to 24 hours, the same as McDavid, but he was tested AFTER he was feeling fine and was still infected. McDavid was not tested because Canada doesn't automatically test, apparently Canad would rather not know, healthy people can still have the virus.

9 minutes ago, Topcheeze86 said:

Close the borders trudeau u pos 

at least Trudeau and his wife went into self isolation, good ole trumpie has been in contact with a few senators who have it and now  Brazilian president. yet he plans to travel to Vegas for a convention. what kind of idiot is he.  

• Upvote 1

Some more info on Trudeau and the potential virus impacts on the Canadian economy.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeay says he's self-isolating because his wife is sick and they're awaiting testing on COVID-19.

"The doctor's advice to the Prime Minister is to continue daily activities while self-monitoring, given he is exhibiting no symptoms himself. However, out of an abundance of caution, the Prime Minister is opting to self-isolate and work from home until receiving Sophie's results," read the statement.

"The Prime Minister will spend the day in briefings, phone calls, and virtual meetings from home, including speaking with other world leaders and joining the special COVID-19 cabinet committee discussion."

I see that more as a reason to worry about the virus than a reason to sell the loonie. However there are plenty of reasons to sell CAD.

The Canadian dollar fell to the lowest since 2016 today, touching 0.7219 (1.3881) and it's now fallen for eight straight days. We're at the tipping point for a much deeper fall.

Canada is undoubtedly headed towards a recession and there are major risks that could undermine the base case of a quick bounce back. A sudden stop in the economy like coronavirus creates major black swan risks, we're seeing that in oil. No one knows where the risks are hidden but there is certainly the chance of a knock-on from oil. There is talk about the US halting oil imports. Would they halt from Canada too? Then there are a host of banking risks. Those are always hidden until they blow up. Finally, how many Canadians will run into hardship if they miss even a few paycheques? Canada waiving waiting periods for employment benefits is a start but Canada immediately needs the things we saw yesterday from the UK and Trudeau out of the picture isn't going to move that along any quicker. The budget is March 30 but they need to move that up asap.

Even if Canada does its absolute best, the loonie is a price-taker for global growth. This is going to be a severe hit and that's not priced in right now. We're right at the tipping point with all old lows now giving way. I think we're on the way to the 2016 lows.

USDCAD

*** The chart is USD vs CAD, so it going up = CAD going down.

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Jon Rappoport on Twitter had a really interesting report about the whole Coronavirus thing. I tried to copy and paste the link but it didn't really work. You can search for Jon Rappoport and probably find it. 

Notable points mixed with a bit of my opinions -
- From a science perspective coronavirus is part of a group of about 6 other viruses that are basically just a simple flu that doesn't cause death. They were discovered in the 1960's. In the early 2000's something weird happened to one or two of the viruses and they started causing death in people. SARS, MARS (middle eastern respiratory syndrome)  The world was told to be scared. In the end not much happened. Bird Flu and Swine Flu and other notable viruses to hit China in the same decade. 
- They did the same model with Aids in the 80's/90's in an attempt to scare people to be intimate with each other. Said you could get it from a toilet seat and from lettuce. Told people to expect mass death and profited from testing, and medicine. This is a trillion dollar industry. Expect the same with the Coronavirus. Follow the money and see who is profiting. 
- Wuhan is the first location used for 5g ( a death frequency that kills people birds etc..) Crematoriums have been built in Wuhan. Job postings were found. Suspected mass burning of bodies is happening. Potentially people going into the ovens alive. Very difficult to get any information of whats really going on because dictatorship China is locking down info. 
- By promoting a fear campaign on the media to scare people into not watching sporting events, it means that Trump can't hold campaign rally's. (Interesting timing with the 2020 election happening this year. Possible potential to postpone the election - this is my point of view)
- One of their goals is to create a social disconnect where people are afraid and not allowed to publicly to interact with each other. People are not allowed to meet in large groups in public spaces. Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap, be afraid of the person on the subway who coughs... etc. 
-  To fight back - don't be afraid of the coronavirus. Everyone deserves to live their life without fear. (Don't believe what you hear in mainstream news - my point of view) Our creator wants life to continue on Earth. This whole thing is a sad attempt to scare and control people. This is not how you will die. Our creator has a plan for you. Hold your beliefs close and be kind and compassionate to you neighbours. Don't be afraid of someone who is coughing or sneezing. The one thing they want to rob us of is our ability to love each other and laugh freely. Don't fall victim to fear and isolation. (Be a leader to those around you in your small circle, inform them of the importance to not be scared, to live their lives without fear, to love one and other, to be intimate, kiss in public, laugh loud, help your neighbour. - my opinion)
- (They will want mandatory testing, vaccines, and profit from medicines. (keep an eye on Bill Gates) They want to create a global dictatorship similar to China where they are the ones in power. - George Soros -Open Societies). my opinion 
- Your best defence to a virus and germs is a strong immune system. Load up on vitamin C. Healthy food with lots of fruits & veggies is really really important. Watch the documentry Gamechangers on Netflix.   (I recommend everyone become Vegan like me. Meat, milk and eggs are full of disease, they cause cancers, heart disease, clogged arteries, type 2 diabetes, obesity, inflamed joints, and other issues. ) - My opinion 
- At the end of the day this is a small group of evil global elite Lucifarian psychopaths who are messing with us. Life is a magical thing and the relationships that are at work happen on a massive scale. Life wants to continue. Trust that these evil dark forces will be defeated. Love and compassion is everything. Love for all species and all life. 
- Keep an eye on the global financial system, possible reset happening as we switch to a new global financial model - cashless society. 

Wishing peace and happiness to all :)

points out the disturbing similarities with the hysterias surrounding the #CoronaVirus and HIV/AIDS epidemics and discusses possible reasons for these recurring pandemic scares. With co-host Kristina Borjesson ( ). Listen here:

BUD8OJ7r?format=jpg&name=360x360

Edited by kenhodgejr

1 minute ago, kenhodgejr said:
Jon Rappoport on Twitter had a really interesting report about the whole Coronavirus thing. I tried to copy and paste the link but it didn't really work. You can search for Jon Rappoport and probably find it. 

Notable points mixed with a bit of my opinions -
- From a science perspective coronavirus is part of a group of about 6 other viruses that are basically just a simple flu that doesn't cause death. They were discovered in the 1960's. In the early 2000's something weird happened to one or two of the viruses and they started causing death in people. SARS, MARS (middle eastern respiratory syndrome)  The world was told to be scared. In the end not much happened. Bird Flu and Swine Flu and other notable viruses to hit China in the same decade. 
- They did the same model with Aids in the 80's/90's in an attempt to scare people to be intimate with each other. Said you could get it from a toilet seat and from lettuce. Told people to expect mass death and profited from testing, and medicine. This is a trillion dollar industry. Expect the same with the Coronavirus. Follow the money and see who is profiting. 
- Wuhan is the first location used for 5g ( a death frequency that kills people birds etc..) Crematoriums have been built in Wuhan. Job postings were found. Suspected mass burning of bodies is happening. Potentially people going into the ovens alive. Very difficult to get any information of whats really going on because dictatorship China is locking down info. 
- By promoting a fear campaign on the media to scare people into not watching sporting events, it means that Trump can't hold campaign rally's. (Interesting timing with the 2020 election happening this year. Possible potential to postpone the election - this is my point of view)
- One of their goals is to create a social disconnect where people are afraid and not allowed to publicly to interact with each other. People are not allowed to meet in large groups in public spaces. Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap, be afraid of the person on the subway who coughs... etc. 
-  To fight back - don't be afraid of the coronavirus. Everyone deserves to live their life without fear. (Don't believe what you hear in mainstream news - my point of view) Our creator wants life to continue on Earth. This whole thing is a sad attempt to scare and control people. This is not how you will die. Our creator has a plan for you. Hold your beliefs close and be kind and compassionate to you neighbours. Don't be afraid of someone who is coughing or sneezing. The one thing they want to rob us of is our ability to love each other and laugh freely. Don't fall victim to fear and isolation. (Be a leader to those around you in your small circle, inform them of the importance to not be scared, to live their lives without fear, to love one and other, to be intimate, kiss in public, laugh loud, help your neighbour. - mu opinion)
- (They will want mandatory testing, vaccines, and profit from medicines. (keep an eye on Bill Gates) They want to create a global dictatorship similar to China where they are the ones in power. - George Soros -Open Societies). my opinion 
- Your best defence to a virus and germs is a strong immune system. Load up on vitamin C. Healthy food with lots of fruits & veggies is really really important. Watch the documentry Gamechangers on Netflix.   (I recommend everyone become Vegan like me. Meat, milk and eggs are full of disease, they cause cancers, heart disease, clogged arteries, type 2 diabetes, obesity, inflamed joints, and other issues. ) - My opinion 
- At the end of the day this is a small group of evil global elite Lucifarian psychopaths who are messing with us. Life is a magical thing and the relationships that are at work happen on a massive scale. Life wants to continue. Trust that these evil dark forces will be defeated. Love and compassion is everything. Love for all species and all life. 
- Keep an eye on the global financial system, possible reset happening as we switch to a new global financial model - cashless society. 

Wishing peace and happiness to all :)

points out the disturbing similarities with the hysterias surrounding the #CoronaVirus and HIV/AIDS epidemics and discusses possible reasons for these recurring pandemic scares. With co-host Kristina Borjesson ( ). Listen here:

BUD8OJ7r?format=jpg&name=360x360

:sick:

• Hydration 1

3 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

out of an abundance of caution

This is the new buzz phrase of the year.  

Previous years include:

Mutual uncoupling

Learn to code

Recency bias

Augmented reality

Low hanging fruit

• -SN- locked and unlocked this topic
  • -SN- featured and pinned this topic
  • -SN- unfeatured this topic