The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

13 hours ago, stawns said:

More than 8 work days, I know that. 

We don't know how many kids are coming back, we don't know who's responsible for what, we don't know how classrooms are supposed to be set up, we don't know what kind of juggling act were supposed to do with face to face and distance learning, we don't know any details whatsoever.

I guess not being in the education business, that seems like a lot of time to me.... but I'll take your word for it. I suspect you'll have e template for it based on the what they set up for the kids that have been in school all summer for the essential workers. 

The union is going to have to be a little more flexible than usual to make it work but hopefully that doesn't become a problem. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I guess not being in the education business, that seems like a lot of time to me.... but I'll take your word for it. I suspect you'll have e template for it based on the what they set up for the kids that have been in school all summer for the essential workers. 

The union is going to have to be a little more flexible than usual to make it work but hopefully that doesn't become a problem. 

What a dangerous load of crap your post it.

Yah, Unions really should not ask for PPE for their members / customers-clients )  during a pandemic.

Wow, you are really sinking to new lows....

7 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Not even remotely enough time

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

oh look, its KOS getting mad about something no one said. 

Keep digging with your spiteful posts about workers being flexible while employers offer no PPE to students and staff.

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Not even remotely enough time

can you break that down for me a little bit? if you were handed a plan,today, you'd need over 60 hours to prepare a classroom? or is it re-desing of content? 

3 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Keep digging with your spiteful posts about workers being flexible while employers offer no PPE to students and staff.

I don't think you realize how often you are arguing with yourself 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Canada Hockey Place said:

Health Canada and WHO has advised masks and gloves can be dangerous because they give a false sense of security. Good example of that. 

What a load of rubbish.

Yah, ask just like motorcycles drivers should be allowed to ride on the freeway with out helmets.

NFL players should be allowed no helmets if they choose.

Both just provide a false sense of security.

LOL .    Health Canada and the WHO have lost the plot 

Edited by kingofsurrey

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

I don't think you realize how your comments have supported putting BC students and school staff at risk during a pandemic.....

You should go support Trump on the trump thread....

21 minutes ago, Canada Hockey Place said:

Health Canada and WHO has advised masks and gloves can be dangerous because they give a false sense of security. Good example of that. 

That doesn’t mean don’t wear masks and gloves.

It means, while you’re wearing protective gear, don’t let your guards down.

The argument as to whether masks work or don’t work, is a symbolic stamp on our collective stupidity.

Edited by Me_

15 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Jimmy.....  .   Who needs masks and PPE ... right ?.

5e9c842e52faff000915c131_1450955028646-c

Edited by kingofsurrey
  • Haha 1