The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

2 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Seems like it's more the fault of the Teacher's union than the government.  Where are they in all of this if it's as bad as implied?  When did they turn into a bunch of creampuffs?

Phone in town halls are tonight. We'll know more after they've faced the wrath of their members. 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Stuff like this is stupid, partisan whataboutism, NOBODY is saying Sheer would be better. What some people are saying is that Trudeau-who is our leader and sets policies-is saying that Canadians should buy Canadian stuff. We consume a lot of oil. Period. We have the capacity to make refined products to sell to ourselves. We Can Sell Our Own Oil to ourselves. Instead he's pandered to a large electorate who is against this because of stupid reasons. We can build a stupid freaking pipeline that can sell our own product to ourselves out east. Its that simple. Once again this isn't about Scheer, It's about the liberals telling us to buy Canadian, then selling us something that isn't but could easily be produced here. Jesus It's really not that hard

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

Wow Health Canada still isn't giving advice on Vitamin D.  Put a recycled t-shirt over your face though     

This feels like my mom is yelling at me to take my vitamins again. Okay I’ll take some vitamin D geez! 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, wiseupsucker said:

Stuff like this is stupid, partisan whataboutism, NOBODY is saying Sheer would be better. What some people are saying is that Trudeau-who is our leader and sets policies-is saying that Canadians should buy Canadian stuff. We consume a lot of oil. Period. We have the capacity to make refined products to sell to ourselves. We Can Sell Our Own Oil to ourselves. Instead he's pandered to a large electorate who is against this because of stupid reasons. We can build a stupid freaking pipeline that can sell our own product to ourselves out east. Its that simple. Once again this isn't about Scheer, It's about the liberals telling us to buy Canadian, then selling us something that isn't but could easily be produced here. Jesus It's really not that hard

Watch The Planet of the Humans and come back to this conversation.

3 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

You know you're just discrediting every person on here with that comment, including yourself.   We're all random schmucks on the internet

What about these medical experts?  

https://see.news/vitamin-d-covid-19-coronavirus/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/05/200507131012.htm

You're like the vitamin D version of KOS. Change the record already, lol. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Horgan and Dr Bonnie don't care about students / school staff / school staff family.....    Horgan/Dr Bonnie  only care about daycare for workers....

Tim Hortons workers get PPE.   Kids and school staff get nothing......

Yet grocery store, liquor store, home improvement store, etc etc employee's have been mask free, at least in my community, the whole time and very few got sick/died. But keep beating the dead horse. 

2 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

What's your deal dude?  Why do you leave confused reactions on literally every single one of my posts like a creepy follower?  What is your issue with me? 

Vitamin D

If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

You will only invite harm to your self.

Edited by Me_

8 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

You don't control what we talk about.   One of my posts about vitamin d = 4 people whining about it.  You guys are the annoying ones not me.  I'm providing something that can help saves lives so again, what is your issue with that?  

You're providing something (unchecked information) that can help save lives, then when the person is saved, you're still boofing them with Vitamin D until their internal mechanisms reverse and they throw up beige fluffy chunks of undigested Vitamin D powder.

Once one gets it, they usually get it.

You just may be the most misguided human being I have ever met.

Edited by Me_
  • Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, wiseupsucker said:

"Nobody"?

Pretty sure there was one person who said Trudeau is as bad as Trump and even Andrew Scheer isn't anywhere near that bad, so.....

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

15 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

You're like the vitamin D version of KOS. Change the record already, lol. 

Word.

Over 800 pages and it feels like 400 of them has been "No PPE!" and "Vitamin D'uh".....:rolleyes:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

China's Wuhan has officially banned the eating of wild animals

Wed 20 May 2020 21:35:52 GMT

Wuhan was the epicentre of the coronavirus pandemic in China. Its a big city, with a population of around 11m people. 

City authorities there have officially banned the eating of all wild animals,
  • Wuhan will become a "wildlife sanctuary"
  • virtually all hunting of wild animals to be banned (exception for "scientific research, population regulation, monitoring of epidemic diseases and other special circumstances").
  • also introduced controls on the breeding of all wild animals
  • prohibiting any to be reared for food 
The coronavirus spread from bats to people in wet markets in the city.
  • Like 2
  • Vintage 2