The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

8 minutes ago, The Aquamen said:

&^@# he looks like an Alien, so robotic. We need a Canadian Commissioner, although Gary Bettman, took the NHL to a whole new level. I do like the bastard a little. 

Go Canucks Go

I found him soothing; like the Queen.

Edited by Me_
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Really? I found him soothing; like the Queen.

Oh stop, we have been quarantined for too long, the Queen is the worst, The Royal Family are suckers. Why do we still answer to England? I hate the Monarchy, the States were right lol, get that Independence.

Canada is Canada not England, stupid......

Sorry buds, The Queen is whack, just like those two stupid couples touring Canada, 

Edited by The Aquamen
  • Wat 1

7 minutes ago, The Aquamen said:

Oh stop, we have been quarantined for too long, the Queen is the worst, The Royal Family are suckers. Why do we still answer to England? I hate the Monarchy, the States were right lol, get that Independence.

Canada is Canada not England, stupid......

We don’t answer to the Queen any longer. Not since 1982.

She’s merely a symbol that associates us with the Commonwealth; a bunch of ex British Empire territories and protectorates.

And frankly, I’ll take the Queen’s face on my money over an AR-15 and the dead body of my child.

But I don’t have children. So what do I know.

She came in at a time we needed her.

She delivered.

Edited by Me_
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, Me_ said:

She’s merely a symbol that associates us with the Commonwealth; a bunch of ex British Empire territories and protectorates.

And frankly, I’ll take the Queen’s face on my money over an AR-15 over the dead body of my child.

She is a dumb old as person. Is this appropriate! LOL

• Wat 2

1 minute ago, BPA said:

At my kids elementary school, from what I gather/heard, it is about average 7 kids (that are going back for 2 half days of in-class sessions) per class/teacher.

I guess Dr. Bonnie has taken a new approach is now going for Herd Immunity....

Seems a bit late for her to change her approach... no ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Me_ said:

And frankly, I’ll take the Queen’s face on my money over an AR-15 over the dead body of my child.

Just an Old Hag/Witch brother, that doesn’t care about humanity.

• Wat 5

They are blood suckers can just like the Federal Reserve, Central banks own this world. Lol..... please understand this. They print money from nothing, and get you into debt. Logically you will never be able to pay it back. You live in a Financial Prison, with not bars. Lol

Edited by The Aquamen
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 2

3 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

I guess Dr. Bonnie has taken a new approach is now going for Herd Immunity....

Seems a bit late for her to change her approach... no ?

7 kids in one class room with 1 teacher for 4 hrs.  I think it should be somewhat easy for the teachers to manage social distancing using X or chairs or placemats.  Teachers would need to be a bit more stricter to maintain the 6ft social distancing of the younger ones.

This trial run will help staff decide the September class placements, # of students, staggering of times, etc.  And help teacher plan the curriculum for the next school year as well.

Unless you want the schools to throw a hail mary in September (when all kids will be coming back to school) and hope everything works out as planned.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, The Aquamen said:

They are blood suckers can just like the Federal Reserve, Central banks own this world. Lol..... please understand this. They print money from nothing, and get you into debt. Logically you will never be able to pay it back. You live in a Financial Prison, with not bars. Lol

I don't know what you are 'lol'ing about.

That all sounds terrible.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, BPA said:

7 kids in one class room with 1 teacher for 4 hrs.  I think it should be somewhat easy for the teachers to manage social distancing using X or chairs or placemats.  Teachers would need to be a bit more stricter to maintain the 6ft social distancing of the younger ones.

This trial run will help staff decide the September class placements, # of students, staggering of times, etc.  And help teacher plan the curriculum for the next school year as well.

Unless you want the schools to throw a hail mary in September (when all kids will be coming back to school) and hope everything works out as planned.

30,000 people now signed a petition for BC gov to close schools to september..

Edited by kingofsurrey
  • Cheers 1

Just now, BPA said:

Man, passing notes and general getting up to no good is going to be hard for these kids of today. Poor tykes. 

• Haha 2