Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak


CBH1926

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, skolozsy2 said:

What the....is this real?  I guess if we didn't have a poverty line, nobody would be living below it.  And if we didn't have any laws, then nobody could break them.  Hell, we can do this with any issue.

Nah.  It's just one of the quotes from that twitter post.  Scary thing is, that comment wouldn't look that out of place with that administration.

 

Good thing for your country, there is still 'checks & balances' in your system of government (though the current group seems to want to change that).  Kind of like a trip to the dentist, you'll just have to 'ride it out' I'm afraid.

  • Hydration 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skolozsy2 said:

What the....is this real?  I guess if we didn't have a poverty line, nobody would be living below it.  And if we didn't have any laws, then nobody could break them.  Hell, we can do this with any issue.

The part about testing is. The part about jobs was just a play on that.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, skolozsy2 said:

I swear, if this idiot is still in office come next election, I'll be the first to drink the bleach.  I can't take another 4 years of his tweets.

Dude... the best you can do is no more years of office. However, his tweets aren’t going anywhere. Unless.... Twitter finally drops their nuts, which should have dropped the day he was using THEIR Platform for calling out Obama for not being American. 

 

FCK Trump and his entire family and administration 

 

FCK Twitter 

 

Seriously, Brother, just make sure you and yours vote.

 

Cheers 

 

 

Edited by Canorth
  • Hydration 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

So essential workers or workers who are deemed 'essential' that work across the border don't need to be tested when they return?  I don't agree with that.  

Is that different than truckers who are crossing and moving products from country to country?

 

1 hour ago, skolozsy2 said:

I swear, if this idiot is still in office come next election, I'll be the first to drink the bleach.  I can't take another 4 years of his tweets.

I wonder how much this recent racial issues is going to work for Biden because a couple months ago I didn't think Biden had a hope in hell, now he may if enough independents/centerists are pushed to avoid trump again after this crap show.

  • Hydration 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Russ said:

Is that different than truckers who are crossing and moving products from country to country?

 

I wonder how much this recent racial issues is going to work for Biden because a couple months ago I didn't think Biden had a hope in hell, now he may if enough independents/centerists are pushed to avoid trump again after this crap show.

If I’m not mistaken, Biden was already polling well with African-Americans even before this all happened. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

Any Liberal candidate would for the most part.

A liberal candidate who served as VP for the country’s first black president. 
 

I’d be curious to see the numbers on it now but I imagine Trump is going to get thrashed in the black vote even more than he was going to anyway. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

A liberal candidate who served as VP for the country’s first black president. 
 

I’d be curious to see the numbers on it now but I imagine Trump is going to get thrashed in the black vote even more than he was going to anyway. 

Trump isn't after the Black vote......    7% of the total vote ...    Clearly trump is after the moonshine / banjo voters which is 51 % of Americans .....

Edited by kingofsurrey
  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

A liberal candidate who served as VP for the country’s first black president. 
 

I’d be curious to see the numbers on it now but I imagine Trump is going to get thrashed in the black vote even more than he was going to anyway. 

Black conservatives do exist. They get thrashed about by their own communities and make up a minority within the minority. Left usually majority of the black vote.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Black conservatives do exist. They get thrashed about by their own communities and make up a minority within the minority. Left usually majority of the black vote.

I’m well aware. What I’m saying is I’m curious to see just how lopsided that demographic will vote come November. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Really wish the BC media would start doing their job.   Start asking hard questions to our government . 

 

BC gov.   should be releasing the name of the fastfood restaurant that has the outbreak so people that went there can get tested. and avoid the place. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Really wish the BC media would start doing their job.   Start asking hard questions to our government . 

 

BC gov.   should be releasing the name of the fastfood restaurant that has the outbreak so people that went there can get tested. and avoid the place. 

 

Actually, BC is a world example on Covid.

 

So imagine everyone else is worse.

And there you have it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Actually, BC is a world example on Covid.

 

So imagine everyone else is worse.

And there you have it.

Lets keep it that way.   People of BC have done an amazing job so far.... but of course there is still tough work still to be done.  This virus is here among us and we all need to be diligent and thoughtful in how we act. 

  • Vintage 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -SN- locked and unlocked this topic
  • -SN- featured and pinned this topic
  • -SN- unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...