The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

12 hours ago, skategal said:

Did a quick search for Dr. Bush - he is selling something which makes me highly suspicious of his motives.  I'll stick with Dr. Henry and her science and experience based analysis and recommendations.  

Save trees, cut Bush!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, skategal said:

I believe they are, however in some instances they have been allowed to privatize and become "for profit" which then puts the decision making into a different bucket.  IMHO there should be an independent 3rd party tasked with overseeing care homes to ensure regulations are met, a specified level of care is met through adequate training and staffing levels.  I'd be happy to see my tax dollars going to ensure that our elders are provided with comfort and caring during their last years.   

hmmm.....

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/selkirk-seniors-village-report-1.5394554#:~:text=All three are owned and,in a federally-approved sale.

1 hour ago, CBH1926 said:

Now Texas, Florida and Arizona are starting to pull back on their reopening.

I have to say this Democratic hoax is so good, even goobers  are falling for it.

heh, all Florida is doing is suspending the consumption of alcohol in bars.  What a ****show that state will become.  I sure as **** ain't going to Disneyworld.

Florida governor is the biggest ass-licker of Bone Spurs.  Big surprise.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Vintage 1

23 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

heh, all Florida is doing is suspending the consumption of alcohol in bars.  What a ****show that state will become.  I sure as **** ain't going to Disneyworld.

Florida governor is the biggest ass-licker of Bone Spurs.  Big surprise.

Why not, little trip to Disney we can rub Mickey’s ears?

• Haha 1

Probably doesn't need to be said but...

“What happened in China affected us. What happened in Europe affected us. What's happening here, is affecting others. We can't get away from that,” Fauci said.

The world is too interconnected Globally.  Hopefully the world will be better prepared for the next Pandemic.

• Upvote 2

CDC reports record 40,588 new coronavirus cases vs 37,667 yesterday

Fri 26 Jun 2020 18:25:44 GMT

CDC data on the virus

• Reports 2516 new deaths to total of 124,325
  • Cases now at 2.,414,870
The deaths look like a catch up number because that's way ahead of the averages. Update: I'm told that's because New Jersey reclassified 1800 earlier deaths.

19 minutes ago, Me_ said:

I hope Canada has the guts to keep that border closed. 

Including to those who are “travelling to Alaska”.

Naw ya ain’t.

Travelling to Alaska but somehow they end up in Banff...  Something smells fishy.

• Upvote 1

COVID-19: Playland will reopen in July

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/covid-19-playland-will-reopen-in-july/ar-BB15XZUX?ocid=eventhub

The PNE says up to a dozen of the popular rides will open July 10 in the first phase and then more rides will open up later. The exhibition says it will work with health authorities to ensure staff are following all pandemic-related safety protocols.

Playland attendees will receive a “fun” face mask with their ticket purchase, the PNE said.

The Fair at the PNE is also expected to partly open in August. It will be a drive-thru experience that will include Fair favourites such as the SuperDogs.

I'm curious as how this will work. 

Normally I hate the crowds and long lines but maybe online ticket purchases with designated hours won't be bad??

7 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Travelling to Alaska but somehow they end up in Banff...  Something smells fishy.

They just taking the long scenic route. 

Ya know through Banff up to Edmonton to Toronto to Nova Scotia to Quebec to NWT then back to BC to Yukon to Alaska.

• Haha 1