The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

Alberta reported 69 new COVID-19 cases Saturday, the highest single-day jump in cases for the province in more than a month

https://theprovince.com/news/temporary-structure-at-peter-lougheed-could-stay-up-through-winter-as-new-covid-19-cases-reported/wcm/8ff21e77-6b48-4dfe-9df6-2f812282495e

13 hours ago, milk and honey said:

I think the virus is serious but just to use an example Floyd had covid and his death went down as a covid death even if it wasn't. People like elderly who were already in hospice or nursing homes with serious health problems if positive for covid their death was a covid so I think it is safe to say that the number is probably a bit lower than those that are told.

Anyways bc keep it going we are doing decent. The quicker this goes away the better. I miss normal life

Probably some deaths from covid are mislabeled as other things so I think it would even out in the long run.

Edited by Fan since 82
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Me_ said:

It’s air displacement; not Covid.

As a rugby player, a tactician, and a humanitarian I would say keep your dis Be-Leafs at home in TO.

You clearly couldn't evade a fluttering stamp 

Edited by Gawdzukes
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

As a rugby player, a tactician, and a humanitarian I would say keep your dis Be-Leafs at home in TO.

You clearly couldn't evade a fluttering stamp 

I gave you a heart for cuteness.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Gawdzukes said:

It's funny how BC people only compare themselves to bigger provinces and declare themselves and Dr. Bonnie brilliant. News flash. You're not. And you don't make up all of Canada. :gocan:

Albertan? 

Tbh makes more sense to compare ourselves to Ontario and Quebec. They are leading the country with covid cases also us comparing ourselves to PEI or newfoundland would be a joke with how few people they are in those provinces. 

Alberta to but besides those 3 provinces it would be foolish to compared us to the other provinces. 

3 hours ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Sacha Baron Cohen is at it again, lol. Come on Washington, I thought you were better than that!

Say what you want about the performance, but it IS a catchy tune:

America is the best, we don't need no covid tests

We don't care about your race, just take that mask off your commie face

Scientists lie to you, they don't love the red white and blue

Scientists, what we gonna do? Let's feed 'em to the bears like the chechens do