The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Holiday Special

Rate this topic

BoKnows

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

Please. You couldn't find your own ass until D3. 

Don't feed me nonsense.

Minute I started actually playing and you went anon. That SS bait looked familiar as well.

Naf would have won regardless. If we did ever get you lynched next is Falc. And that would’ve been game over.

Just curious tho what was ur gift?

Edited by J-23
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1
17 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Minute I started actually playing and you went anon. That SS bait looked familiar as well.

Naf would have won regardless. If we did ever get you lynched next is Falc. And that would’ve been game over.

Just curious tho what was ur gift?

You're gonna love this

Screenshot_20201231-163517_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Thanks for hosting @BoKnows

I'm out of that time in my life where I was just a highschool student with nothing but time on my hands.

Haven't missed a single game since I started back in 2014 for the spirit of this game I've grown to love, but this game was glaring evidence that I need to bow out to ensure you guys got the strongest, active group going forward.

I'm sure once in a while I will find the time in my schedule to give full participation in a game.

Until then,

Fetch

giphy-75.gif.4d04b3dff60485c166c429f70e4707f7.gif

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1
5 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Thanks for hosting @BoKnows

I'm out of that time in my life where I was just a highschool student with nothing but time on my hands.

Haven't missed a single game since I started back in 2014 for the spirit of this game I've grown to love, but this game was glaring evidence that I need to bow out to ensure you guys got the strongest, active group going forward.

I'm sure once in a while I will find the time in my schedule to give full participation in a game.

Until then,

Fetch

Long live King Alex!

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1
18 minutes ago, GoCanucks16 said:

i bet zfetch has an unexpectedly deep voice

putting down $50

I bet @Zfetch had a trachiotomy at a young age due to constant pencil swallowing contests at recess, and now speaks through a voice box with Margaret Thatcher vocal settings.

His mom agrees.

Edited by falcon45ca
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • 2 weeks later...