The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Petey's Brad Pitt impersonation?

Rate this topic

iceman64

Petey in retro jersey looks like Brad pitt or no?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A few days ago I saw Petey in his retro jersey, I thought who does that remind me of???

Couldn't think of who but I was tired and wrote it off until I logged on to the cdc tonight to see if anything other than the daily Canucks news google search and then again I saw the pic again and took a closer look and went.. no way! That looks like Brad Pitt and burst out laughing, thought I wonder if that was the photographer going for that look or Petey doing his best BP impression or just a coincidence.. Hmm thoughts? Is it just me or does he not look like Brad Pitt in that? 

Ok going to poll this  lol

9921894365300892575.jpeg.jpg

Edited by iceman64
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, iceman64 said:

A few days ago I saw Petey in his retro jersey, I thought who does that remind me of???

Couldn't think of who but I was tired and wrote it off until I logged on to the cdc tonight to see if anything other than the daily Canucks news google search and then again I saw the pic again and took a closer look and went.. no way! That looks like Brad Pitt and burst out laughing, thought I wonder if that was the photographer going for that look or Petey doing his best BP impression or just a coincidence.. Hmm thoughts? Is it just me or does he not look like Brad Pitt in that? 

Brad Pitt, heh?

I think it is safe to say, you have a man crush! 

• Haha 3
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, janisahockeynut said:

Brad Pitt, heh?

I think it is safe to say, you have a man crush! 

So that's a no? Lmao!  Actually that picture makes him look more like a man now, he's no longer sporting that tall lanky kid look.. time flies hey? Seriously though, have a closer look at his face now and tell me he doesn't look like Pitt.. 

Edited by iceman64
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, iceman64 said:

So that's a no? Lmao!  Actually that picture makes him look more like a man now, he's no longer sporting that tall lanky kid look.. time flies hey? Seriously though, have a closer look at his face now and tell me he doesn't look like Pitt.. 

I was thinking that too the other day (boy to man).  I took these 3.5 years ago.  Quite a difference as he's all growed up now!

From fresh faced baby boy to seasoned NHL'er.  The way he's contended with the rough stuff really shows his warrior heart.  

image.png

image.png

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

9 hours ago, iceman64 said:

Who is Brad Pitt?

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

8 hours ago, iceman64 said:

You can see he has added weight to his face........I wonder if he has put on some weight overall? It would not hurt, if he keeps his agility

More muscle means more speed in some cases.......

You see any Matt Damon's out there? LOL

8 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

I was thinking that too the other day (boy to man).  I took these 3.5 years ago.  Quite a difference as he's all growed up now!

From fresh faced baby boy to seasoned NHL'er.  The way he's contended with the rough stuff really shows his warrior heart.  

image.png

image.png

I don't think you are allowed to have pictures of kids that young on your computer, Deb! LOL

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

You can see he has added weight to his face........I wonder if he has put on some weight overall? It would not hurt, if he keeps his agility

More muscle means more speed in some cases.......

You see any Matt Damon's out there? LOL

no but I'll keep a look out! ;)

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Boudrias said:

Petey looks like he has put on another 10 pounds. At 185 - 190 he will be a force. 

yeah I was hoping that would happen, just want to see him able to defend himself if necessary.. let alone the puck battles which the strengthening would help, not like he needs a lot of it with the skills he has but I'm sure he'd agree that every little bit helps any way you can get it.. Hard to believe but I have no doubt he'll just keep getting better and better, he's got that kind of heart that just won't quit or say "good enough" 

I don't think those words are in his vocabulary..