Sign in to follow this  
-Vintage Canuck-

[Report] Jack Roslovic requests trade

He’s a Columbus kid. Shocked that the Blue Jackets aren’t doing more to bring the hometown kid home.

1 hour ago, Quantum said:

He’s a Columbus kid. Shocked that the Blue Jackets aren’t doing more to bring the hometown kid home.

perhaps all the more reason for those two teams to work out a deal involving Laine, Roslovic and Dubois.

I'd love to see Dubois in Winnipeg.

10 hours ago, Quantum said:

Maybe they'll trade Domi for him. :bigblush:

He's not good enough to request a trade, 12 goals at his best? Work your way up then you have some leverage. Right now hes a third liner.

• Upvote 1

It seems like like a win win for Columbus and Winnipeg to put together a multiplayer trade . Only problem is not one NHL player wants to live in either city. 

• Haha 1

You will be surprised Roslovic can help us more than Virtanen can.... I see potential in Roslovic as a top 6 winger!!

And .... why doesn't Green try out Gaudette for our 2nd line RW?? Hoglander has been impressive but the kid still needs time so we can't throw him out there if he can't succeed just yet... that's the dilemma we have to deal with for not having cap space to keep Toffoli.... 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Boudrias said:

Only been to Winnipeg 2X. I made the mistake of walking outside the hotel. Wanted to say I had stood on the corner of Portage & Main. What a mistake that was. As cold as I have ever been or ever want to be. That wind was going right thru. Yup, it come come down to the weather. 

That is rumoured (not proven due to lack of intersection temperature measurements) to be the coldest/windiest intersection in Canada lol.

This year has been really warm tbh, and last year was warm too.