The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2021 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

7 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Injuries will be the kicker. Canucks are way better but I still think the depth is an issue especially on the 2nd line and D.

D is near impossible though. Depth is really tough.

As long as Hamonic is signed we start the season off better then last year on D for sure.

When you consider our key players are a year older in Petey, Brock, Hughes, Jake, Gaudette and even Horvat I think we'll be vying for top 1-3 spots in the north barring injuries.

Holtby/ Demko should give us comparable Tending from last year with Demko's improvements over last season and his unreal playoff performance.

A little homer and glass half full stuff going on,  but feeling we have a better team overall then last year which i didn't think possible losing Marky and Tequila.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

LAPHROAIG LORE

750ML

Islay, Scotland- Rich and deep with distinctive smoke, peat and seaside minerality- this expression is unmistakeably Laphroaig. This is a result of liquid being drawn from a selection of casks including first-fill sherry butts, smaller quarter casks and the most precious stock.

12267787812894.webp 10.37 kB · 0 downloads

This one I have not tried. It's on the list.

Just now, Chris12345 said:

Man it's tough to add lbs during the year especially with this schedule.

I wonder if they will give him games off here and there to give him opportunity to gain weight. Imagine the outcry if Loui plays a game over him?

1 minute ago, RWMc1 said:

I wonder if they will give him games off here and there to give him opportunity to gain weight. Imagine the outcry if Loui plays a game over him?

I would actually do that.  Fatigue management will win. Guys should sit some games.

Not sure who or when but it's going to matter.

8 minutes ago, nuck-lifer said:

yep so got time for one bourbon, one scotch and one beer :P

I’m 5 beers in of Boddingtons after watching football all afternoon! It’s dangerous, it doesn’t bloat me up!

Edited by Millsy
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1