The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2021 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, NeilColville said:

I hope hogs lights it up this year and challenges for the Calder. Kids got mad potential. If he sticks with the team I’m gonna bank he gets 21g 28a 

So do I . I bet my friend 50 he scores 20 when he said he wouldn’t make the team lol

• Haha 1
Just now, gottalovethosenucks said:

So do I . I bet my friend 50 he scores 20 when he said he wouldn’t make the team lol

It’s not impossible. It’s just going to be a gruelling season 

2 minutes ago, NeilColville said:

It’s not impossible. It’s just going to be a gruelling season 

Agreed I predict after the first 10-20 games every game will be a streetfight .... esp against Calgary and Winnipeg 

edit : I’m also curious to see the difference in the hockey played between the Canadian division vs the American ones 

Edited by gottalovethosenucks
Just now, gottalovethosenucks said:

Agreed I predict after the first 10-20 games every game will be a streetfight .... esp against Calgary and Winnipeg 

Not looking forward to playing Winnipeg 9 times. Calgary on the other hand..... oh yeah GIF by Leroy Patterson

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Millsy said:

I’m 5 beers in of Boddingtons after watching football all afternoon! It’s dangerous, it doesn’t bloat me up!

One of my all time favorites. That and London Pride. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, gottalovethosenucks said:

edit : I’m also curious to see the difference in the hockey played between the Canadian division vs the American ones 

Willing to bet the North and the East divisions will double the hits of the other 2

Just now, NeilColville said:

Does streaming on a smart TV work ? I’ve never done it 

It does with a livestream on the YT app, works way better than casting from phone or (like I usually do) use Edge to full screen the link off a webpage