The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2021 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

I'd been tested and isolated the past few days so had to get caught up.  Did his laundry, swept his floors, cleaned his cat box, fed his cat, made him dinner....now I'm DONE.

I hope your parents are ok...it is SO tough on them, isn't it?

Wow, it’s being a Mom all over again with them , eh.

you’re a good daughter 

mine are just a bit lonely missing contact with people , but safe so far , I told them I’d take them out for a meal once I’m allowed to 

Hope you’re ok 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Was super hyped abt Hoglander, but have some mixed feelings after seeing him play. Great hands, chemistry with bo, and is great around the boards, but I find him skating away from the puck at times. Sometimes even still waiting for the puck to get to him. Anyone else feel that way?

• Wat 1

Just now, StiffStick33 said:

Was super hyped abt Hoglander, but have some mixed feelings after seeing him play. Great hands, chemistry with bo, and is great around the boards, but I find him skating away from the puck at times. Sometimes even still waiting for the puck to get to him. Anyone else feel that way?

Not really tbh. He hunted down and stole the puck from JT tonight and EP last scrimmage...

2 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

Didn’t catch the scrimmage. How did the boys do? Who stood out?

Both goalies.

Juolevi, Schmidt, Brisebois, Virtanen, Hoglander

Everyone seemed to be playing a strong two way game. More focused on the defensive side of things.