The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2021 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

I've been chomping at the bit looking for something...ANYTHING.  Texting my kids (my son trying to talk me off the ceiling...lol).  "It's ok Mom, there'll be hockey on Wednesday".   Big exhale.  For now.  

Also:

giphy.gif

:towel::lol:  (I really need to get back to work and a life again....)

Sounds like an addiction to me Deb... ;)

Meh that an camping over here but I feel your pain, always looking for new stuff or announcements everyday if I can too..

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, RWMc1 said:

We look at some players under a microscope but not others. I thought for sure Gaudette would have been scrutinized more. I'm still curious; can Gaudette kick higher than a woman sitting on a chair yet? Curious minds want to know.

The real concern should be whether Loui can "angle" a puck with his skate into a yawning 6' x 4', though I'm sure we all know the answer to that already...

5 minutes ago, Phil_314 said:

The real concern should be whether Loui can "angle" a puck with his skate into a yawning 6' x 4', though I'm sure we all know the answer to that already...

Into our own net?  possible, very possible.. in fact.. likely? probably! lmao ;)

Edited by iceman64
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, cuporbust said:

This right here makes Motte a selfish idiot. Blown away he would risk injury to a teammate to " prove something for himself ".  Doesnt show compete to me , shows absolute idiocy. Honestly,  liked Motte , but this doesn't show team first intelligence.  Like I said , was shocked to see a guy do something like this in practice to his own teammate, and can't say I am a big fan at the moment .

The slew foot against Hawyrluk (im sure im spelling this wrong) was way worse... classless and gutless... and Motte was one of my favorite heart and soul players too.. now I feel.. betrayed? I dont know.. it's shady af

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1
  • Vintage 1

14 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

That's a dirty play in a regular game. In a scrimmage that's kind of despicable.

I don't know what he was thinking, that should be a punishable offence and send a strong message, we certainly do not need injuries before the season even begins... that's bull$&!#e!  Get em Travis! 

Edited by iceman64

46 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

We look at some players under a microscope but not others. I thought for sure Gaudette would have been scrutinized more. I'm still curious; can Gaudette kick higher than a woman sitting on a chair yet? Curious minds want to know.

His wife is pretty tall, though, even sitting down 

8 minutes ago, Laheys Liquor said:

The slew foot against Hawyrluk (im sure im spelling this wrong) was way worse... classless and gutless... and Motte was one of my favorite heart and soul players too.. now I feel.. betrayed? I dont know.. it's shady af

Part of me doesn't even want to click and see what happened and cringe...  my ex wife worked with head injured people after accidents so I'm all to familiar with it.. hope it was his shoulder or something, rather than a neck injury or concussion