The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Comedy Thread

Rate this topic

nux4lyfe

15 minutes ago, Bell said:

Anything with Bill Burr or Tim DIllon.  Mitch Hedberg was so funny but sometimes the audience really didn't get his material. 

Bill Burr is one of my favs as well..he's hilarious but actually tells it like it is..

Edited by nux4lyfe
  • Like 2

Bill Burr in Philly 11 min rant is the funniest chit ever.  The crowd had been relentlessy booing all the acts before Bill and he just goes off.

I am too old and dumb to post a video  If you get a chance to watch it so funny

Bill Burr HD Philly rant best footage is what its called

Very NSFW

Edited by Bell
  • Like 2
On 1/1/2021 at 11:45 AM, nux4lyfe said:

If you love comedy as I do than feel free to post some of your favs..I've discovered a lot of new ones and these have been my favs lately..

Thanks, Nux... this was awesome.  I hate the way some videos advertise like this, though.  Makes it sound like there was some verbal altercation (which would have been fun to watch), when all it was was referring to a portion of his act ragging on millenials.

Anyhow, Upton was just what I needed, and will check out more of him.

• Cheers 1
30 minutes ago, Kragar said:

Thanks, Nux... this was awesome.  I hate the way some videos advertise like this, though.  Makes it sound like there was some verbal altercation (which would have been fun to watch), when all it was was referring to a portion of his act ragging on millenials.

Anyhow, Upton was just what I needed, and will check out more of him.

I completely agree..click bait I guess, Bet this guy would roast them so bad that they would cry... And you're welcome, glad you enjoyed it as much as me,

Cheers

• Cheers 1