The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2020-21 (Apply Within!)

Nail

Some conditional trade updates (Can't find the actual trades themselves since the CDC Search function is WOAT):

ARZ 2021 5th will not transfer from Arizona to Colorado as Milan Lucic did not score 50 points in the 2019-20 season.

CAR 2021 3rd will not transfer from Carolina to New Jersey as Mark Giordano has played in an NHL game following the 2020 playoffs. CAR 2021 3rd has now instead transferred to Vegas as part of a draft day trade.

CBJ 2021 3rd will transfer from Columbus to New Jersey as Mike Reilly was not re-signed by New Jersey. CBJ 2021 3rd has then been transferred to St. Louis as part of another trade.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Nail said:

CBJ 2021 3rd will transfer from Columbus to New Jersey as Mike Reilly was not re-signed by New Jersey. CBJ 2021 3rd has then been transferred to St. Louis as part of another trade.

Crap, I thought I had another pick there and got excited :lol:

Vancouver Roster Moves morning of the 16th.

@Nail starting off the morning, there is an error to report: Justin Dowling should be on the big club. Logan Brown should be in the minors to start my day. There was no room for Brown whom I had called up last, and so he should have stayed in the minors. Thank you.

Assignment: The Vancouver Canucks assign Denis Guryanov to the Lake Cowichan Lakers, he is waiver ineligible and his season won't start until the 22nd of Jan.

Recall: The Vancouver Canucks recall Anthony Angello from the Lakers.