The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2020-21 (Apply Within!)

Nail

New Jersey World Junior Hopefuls!  All eligible players within the NJ system. I have been dealing with some health issues and currently off work. So I figured I would put my time to use and create a fun WJC sheet. Byfield may not be released by the LA Kings but it was a fun process nonetheless. We are excited for a fun and festive world jr championships! The WJC's are my favorite event of the year hands down! Thanks to all the GM's of FL for making this league so enjoyable!

The IIHF reveals new logos for the next three World Juniors - Article -  Bardown

wjc-fl-nj

spacer.png

I realized after copying the image over that Robertsson actually is a returnee. My mistake lol. Either way it was fun to make.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Prediction for Finland rosters:

Roby Jarventie - Roni Hirvonen - Joakim Kemell

Brad Lambert - Juuso Maenpaa - Kasper Simontaival

Ville Koivunen - Aatu Raty - Samu Tuomaala (Karpat line)

Samu Salminen - Samuel Helenius - Artu Jamsen

Oliver Suni / Kalle Vaisanen

Joni Jurmo - Topi Niemela

Eemil Viro - Kasper Puutio

Ruben Rafkin - Aleksi Heimosalmi

Ville Ottovainen / Kasper Kulonummi

Joel Blomqvist

Leevi Merilainen

Rasmus Korhonen

Edited by HighOnHockey
  • Upvote 1

On 9/29/2021 at 8:06 PM, Rush17 said:

Hey River,

Unsigned prospects do not need ELC slides. Nail will correct me if I'm wrong but I believe its for players 20 and under who have signed their ELC's. Which lets you essentially extend their unsigned status and slides the start of their elc to the end of the slide. 

Alexander Campbell

Roman Bychkov

I believe are you're only two players eligible for a slide. @Nail please let me know if I botched that or got that right.

This is correct @Down by the River. Thank you for clarifying @Rush17.

45 minutes ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To NJD - Joel Blomqvist, TBL 2023 4th Round Pick

To TBL - Colin White

38 minutes ago, Nail said:

To NJD - Tyler Boucher

To SEA - Kyle Palmieri

35 minutes ago, Nail said:

To NJD - NYR 2022 3rd Round Pick, NYR 2023 3rd Round Pick, NYR 2023 5th Round Pick

To NYR - Marcus Pettersson

More youth and picks to the pile! Thank you GM's for willing to work out deals with me. We are quite excited about the two players we added and the combined 4 draft selections. 

We would like to wish Colin, Marcus, and Kyle all the best in their future endeavours. Thanks for posting @Nail

10 hours ago, Nail said:

handshake.jpg.2ad8b3b5525975459da3769865

The San Jose Sharks have signed Alex Steeves to a 2 year deal worth $1.650M ($0.825M AAV).

@HighOnHockey

11 hours ago, Nail said:

To FLA - Joel Edmundson, SJS 2023 2nd Round Pick

To SJS - Ryan Hartman

We're excited about the new additions. Alex Steeves adds to our continually growing prospect depth and could conceivably see game action this season.

And we'd been looking to add some quality NHL depth with cost-certainty and playoff pedigree. We'd been in talks with a number of teams and the ask seemed slightly high, but with Vrana's injury we felt it made sense to do this deal now.

Philadelphia ELC slides

Alex Vlasic

Alex Turcotte

Last spot will be 1 of Perfetti, Heinola, or Neighbours depending on who makes the nhl roster.

@Nail 

PS: it is bloody tempting to slide Hoglander during this rebuild, at $0.900K for 3 more years. :lol:

Edited by Art Vandelay
  • Cheers 1