The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2020-21 (Apply Within!)

Nail

4 hours ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To STL - Robert Hagg, Philip Di Giuseppe, Future Considerations

To VAN - Jordan Martinook

Future Considerations: St. Louis will receive FLA 2021 4th Round Pick if/when the current condition on it is not achieved. If the current condition on FLA 2021 4th is achieved, a replacement 4th round pick will be sent to St. Louis.

Thanks to Robert and Phil, I really enjoy what you guys bring night in and night out, the league would not be as great without players like you guys. We had to move some bodies though to acquire Jordan who we need to have at the table if we are going to catch, which is the goal. Thanks to Inane, good talks, and fruitful for both sides. Cheers

NJ has cap space. lots of it. 

if you need a 3rd party to take a contract reach out. I'm willing to offer fair prices to help facilitate a trade with short term contracts. 

Also looking to acquire some inflated contracts that can help me make a push next season. Pending UFA Sekera remains on the block. Sheary also garnering interest. Will on CDC/discord until the closing bell. I am a motivated seller. 

1 minute ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To ARI - Wyatt Kaiser

To VAN - Erik Haula

Absolutely love Wyatt Kaisers defensive play and promise of two way potential, he was our 'deep gem' from the draft and he has been adding stock every since draft day. Was a pleasure to select him in the entry draft, and a very good nod to his abilities that he was traded in a hockey trade for incoming Finn Erik Haula! Loading up a titch to try to make that push. Sisu ftw. Thank you to Arizona's capable GM Gally for good talks that worked out well for both of us. 

• Cheers 1