The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2020-21 (Apply Within!)

Nail

We survived a lopsided night last night somewhat intact and will use our numbers advantage again tonight as we chip away at the now 197 point chasm between us and the playoffs. Saturday we can recall a tendie of note. (*got a little off the beaten path with that concept, but easy to wright the ship in that regard) If I can pump the bellows a little bit more we should be able to trim another 30 to 35 points off by the 26th. : )

Not many Vancouver FL fans out there besides the author here, haha, but All Signs Point to Playoffs!! Lets GO NUX

Calgary projected protection list for expansion draft.  TBD of course:

Forwards:

1. Connor McDavid

2. Sean Monahan

3. Nik Ehlers

4. Elias Lindholm

5. Jesse Puljujarvi

6. Jesperi Kotkaniemi

7. Taylor Hall or Carter Verhaeghe or Alex Nylander

Defense:

1. Noah Hanifin

2. Travis Sanheim

3. Hampus Lindhom

Goalie:

1. Carey Price

13 hours ago, Nail said:

handshake.jpg.86029f39f1e6ad8b9b985ec04d

The Vancouver Canucks have signed Semyon Varlamov to a 4 year deal worth $18.000M ($4.500M AAV).

@Primal Optimist

Vancouver is very happy to announce that Semyon Varlamov has been locked up for the forseeable future. No need to sell this signing, his body of work speaks for itself. Platooning will see to it that Semyon is rested and can deliver his unique level of skills and experience for us for the next four years of his spectacular career. 

My two big offseason additions, Pacioretty and Letang, are doing their very best to save our season. Just 13 points out of a playoff spot without much help from our goaltending. I do like our odds if we get there though.

• Vintage 1