The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2020/21 CDC Puck League

Master Mind

1 hour ago, Sygvard said:

I believe that in a normal season RFAs need to sign before Dec 1st to play that season. That date being 2 months into the season. 

Since the season started on Jan 13th this year, we would have to move the dates accordingly. I assume the equivalent date would mid March this year? 

I understood with Puck, rookies had to be signed before the season started. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I understood with Puck, rookies had to be signed before the season started. 

no, we’ve given a month or two for them to be signed and eligible to play during the season for as long as I’ve been commissioner. figuring out how that relates into this hell of a season has been a mess, though.

On 2/25/2021 at 9:39 AM, Azzy said:

WAIVERS: The Ottawa Senators waive F Mike Amadio and assign him to the minors (or, rather, @Master Mind or @thejazz97 will).

Please move Juho Lammikko from the minors to take Amadio's spot.

Guess I should also tag @Phil The Thrill as he's taking all my waiver guys :lol:

Following on from this @Master Mind / @thejazz97, for today please can you demote Lammikko, move Kevin Rooney to the available active C spot, and activate Jacob Markstrom from IR.

Thanks!

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

image.thumb.png.0b53d393cd97179df08de34d06d5be1c.png

This is on me for copying and pasting last year’s rules and not updating all of them for the fact that our season began in January; this league thread wasn’t even created until a couple months after that date. That being said, that restriction beginning the end of October is still roughly a month in a typical year.

Considering we have many new GMs and the scheduling has thrown everyone including myself off, I’d like to offer up February as extended amnesty for signing prospects and being able to play them this season. We’ll return to that deadline for next season.

Only if that sounds reasonable, though.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, thejazz97 said:

Wondering if we should just give you your own taxi squad at this point :P

It's all the ruddy injuries and Covid-19 placements. At one point I had 7 roster players on IR, and I used waiver-eligible players to fill those spots. Now I'm having to make you guys earn your keep (finally) and I have to say, I'm rather enjoying it :P

• Haha 1

On 2/25/2021 at 4:39 AM, Azzy said:

WAIVERS: The Ottawa Senators waive F Mike Amadio and assign him to the minors (or, rather, @Master Mind or @thejazz97 will).

Please move Juho Lammikko from the minors to take Amadio's spot.

Guess I should also tag @Phil The Thrill as he's taking all my waiver guys :lol:

Wasn't able to move Lammikko to active. Need to have a backup goalie set to reserve, so I called up Daccord.

• Thanks 1

Nanaimo Predators looking to sell! No problem retaining $ in deals. 

Not OTB: Mika, Canucks players, and generally would favour towards moving older guys. Like Parise or brown. Can retain cash moneyyyy 

vince mcmahon money GIF

Picks would be good so I can package and overpay for a current Canuck I don't have :wacko:

Edited by apollo
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

This is on me for copying and pasting last year’s rules and not updating all of them for the fact that our season began in January; this league thread wasn’t even created until a couple months after that date. That being said, that restriction beginning the end of October is still roughly a month in a typical year.

Considering we have many new GMs and the scheduling has thrown everyone including myself off, I’d like to offer up February as extended amnesty for signing prospects and being able to play them this season. We’ll return to that deadline for next season.

Only if that sounds reasonable, though.

Reasonable by me.

I like amnesty...

2 hours ago, Master Mind said:

TRADE.png.e58eb5f7cd5878252f8414498781dc5c.png

small.png  To NJD: Filip Hronek, Kevin Shattenkirk

small.png  To BOS: Brett Pesce

Good young defender Hronek; good luck Jersey.

Pretty happy to get a good player on Carolina. We believe they are going places! And a two for one D swap helps us both I believe?  We still have 8 D playing today.  Trying to move depth in to play off performers...

Thanks MM & Sev!

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Good young defender Hronek; good luck Jersey.

Pretty happy to get a good player on Carolina. We believe they are going places! And a two for one D swap helps us both I believe?  We still have 8 D playing today.  Trying to move depth in to play off performers...

Thanks MM & Sev!

Cheers CS.

New Jersey wishes Pesce good luck in Bean Town. We hardly knew ya!

Ecstatic with the Hronek addition!  He’s shown the ability to play a well rounded fantasy game, and believe will be a top pairing defender for years to come!

• Cheers 1