The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2020/21 CDC Puck League

Master Mind

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  To WPG: Derrick Pouliot

small.png  To STL: Madison Bowey

Very happy to add Madison to the team here in STL. We believe the opportunity he will get here in STL will great for development. During their draft years I was quite the fan of Bowey actually more so then Pouliot. I saw them live a couple times when watching some royals games here in Vic. Am hoping he will carve out a career here in STL. 

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  To STL: Derrick Brassard

small.png  To LAK: Tomas Jurco, Devin Shore, Joakim Ryan, Nick Pastujov, Vladimir Kuznetsov, Denis Smirnov, Cam Dineen, Casey Fitzgerald

Thanks so much to primal for talking with me on this one. We had discussed STL moving some depth forwards to him and he was willing to take some contracts off of our hands. This deal works out for both parties I'd like to think. Derrick will be a valuable veteran presence in our locker room. We would love to try and extend him if he has the desire to stay in STL. We shall see what he is up for later this spring. Thanks P.O.

20 hours ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  To STL: Alexander Wennberg (50% retained) 

small.png  To COL: 2021 LAK 3rd, Axel Holmstrom, Conditional 2022 STL 5th*

*Pick is traded if Wennberg re-signs with STL for under $3m aav

Thanks big-country. We are thrilled to welcome Alex to the Blues. Our team has been missing some center depth and he has proven so far this year he is capable of being a very solid middle center. We still have a glaring need in the 1C slot but with the depth of Nolan Patrick, Philipp Kurashev, and now Alex Wennberg we are a little better insulated. We look forward to seeing how he can play down the stretch barring no massive last minute overpayment for the center/lw'er. We look forward to a fun conclusion to the 2021 Puck Trade Deadline.

Nhl Stock Footage & Videos - 241 Stock Videos

STL remains active as the TDL approaches. The team remains vigilant in its search for a sub 25 year old top 4 defenseman. We've had some very close conversations but so far nothing has manifested into more than just talk. We will be working late into the deadline to see what we can come up with. There has been some external interest in newly acquired center Alex Wennberg.  Although our intention was to trade and re-sign him - we feel its only fair we listen to what the offers are that are out there. I would say there is a 95% chance we keep and attempt to re-sign him. But the door is open for those looking to inquire. STL will do a full post-trade deadline presser after the deadline. 

cheers all.

Edited by Rush17

3 hours ago, pmalina said:

Whaaat? Why?

2 hours ago, Nolan said:

you clearly missed the discord chat about his views on drafting players...

I like to pretend I am good at drafting, lol. I think I did okay. Just need one of those guys to hit like a 2nd to make it an okay trade.

6 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

TRADE.png.e58eb5f7cd5878252f8414498781dc5c.png

small.png  To BOS: Josh Bailey ($1.8M Ret. 2021 & 21/22)

small.png  To CBJ: 2022 BOS 5th, Yegor Sharangovich

20 hours ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  To BOS: Paul Stastny

small.png  To CBJ: Nic Dowd, 2022 BOS 3rd

On 4/13/2021 at 2:02 AM, Master Mind said:

small.png  To BOS: David Savard ($1m ret.)

small.png  To CBJ: Joel Edmundson

Nice string of trades @Canuck Surfer

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1