Enterprise Center Phase One Renovation - Generator Studio

STL Puck Standings

Spoiler

2015-16: Blues finish 26th in Puck

2016-17 Blues finish 28th in Puck

2017-18 Blues finish 24th in Puck

2018-19 Blues finish 21st in Puck

2019-20 Blues finish 25th in Puck

Today was a massive day for the St Louis Blues organization. Since our team's arrival in Puck the team has struggled to become a consistent force in the league. Year after year with subpar finishes and disappointing results. We took over this franchise last season down the stretch as the Blues stumbled to a 25th place finish. This teams best season to date was 2018-19 season where we somehow managed to finish 21st in the league. This types of results are unacceptable for our fanbase and we have taken great steps since taking over the Blues to ensure the long term success of this franchise. Last draft in September we added four first round draft selections. Leading up to that draft we traded for Vasili Podkolzin and our soon to be blossoming new starter Kaapo Kahkonen.

Today we add another key piece in our rebuild - Rasmus Ristolainen. An imposing physical two way defenseman we believe can be part of our winning formula here in St Louis. We are thrilled with some of our other additions with Motte and Bowey and some vitally important draft selections. We now have 7 draft picks heading into the off-season - including two in the first round. We will continue to draft and develop - which may result in a few more long years... but the prospects will be starting to come along soon enough. We have a very good foundation of prospects right now and are thrilled with the direction we are headed. 

Today we also managed to move out some younger prospects as well as we try to condense our prospect pool some. We would like to thank @Primal Optimist for being willing to take some of these guys for us. We noticed his club was rather light on playoff and prospect depth - so this only made sense for both sides. So thanks again P.O. This has allowed us to clean up our page some which is much appreciated. I can't stand a messy page lol.   Anywho... here are our adds and subtracts for this TDL..

Assets Coming Into STL

small.png  To STL: Rasmus Ristolainen

small.png  To STL: Tyler Motte

small.png  To STL: Madison Bowey

small.png  To STL: David Kampf

small.png  To STL: Ryan Carpenter

small.png  To STL: Mikhail Grigorenko

small.png  To STL: STL 2021 3rd

small.png  To STL: NYI 2021 3rd

small.png  To STL: VAN 2021 5th

Assets Leaving STL Today

small.png  To NYI: Alex Wennberg

small.png  To PHI:  Lucas Elvenes 

small.png  To PIT: Calvin De Haan

small.png  To PIT: Derrick Brassard

small.png  To WPG: Derrick Pouliot

small.png  To LAK: Libor Hajek

small.png  To LAK: Tomas Jurco

small.png  To LAK: Devin Shore

small.png  To LAK: Joakim Ryan

small.png  To LAK: Nick Pastujov

small.png  To LAK: Vladimir Kuznetsov   

small.png  To LAK:  Denis Smirnov

small.png  To LAK: Cam Dineen

small.png  To LAK: Casey Fitzgerald

small.png  To PHI: 2022 STL 2nd

small.png  To PIT: 2021 OTT 3rd

small.png  To PIT: 2022 PHI 4th

Special thanks to @Master Mind, @thejazz97, @Salter for their dedication and hardwork. Welcome back @Azzy to that group as well.  

STL will be considering trade options for the CBJ 1st in its possession closer to the draft / prior to expansion. If by chance your worried about losing a really good asset in expansion I will consider moving this or some of our other picks if the offer makes sense. We look forward to signing our 2021 class in the coming months!  and we cant wait for expansion! Thanks all for the fun time today! It has been a blast.

Edited by Rush17
  • Cheers 3
  • RoughGame 1

On 4/1/2021 at 3:56 PM, Master Mind said:

small.png  To MTL: Adam Boqvist, Mikko Lehtonen, 2021 SJS 3rd

small.png  To SJS: MacKenzie Weegar (50% ret. for contract duration), 2022 MTL 2nd

On 4/3/2021 at 1:39 PM, Master Mind said:

small.png  To MTL: Dylan Strome

small.png  To PIT: 2021 MTL 3rd + 2021 SJS 3rd + 2021 MTL 4th + 2021 NJD 4th + 2021 MTL 5th

On 4/3/2021 at 11:10 PM, Master Mind said:

small.png  To OTT: Jeff Petry (50% Retained)

small.png  To MTL: Timothy Liljegren + Tyler Bozak + 2021 ARZ 3rd + 2021 NSH 4th

On 4/11/2021 at 9:35 PM, Master Mind said:

small.png  To DET: Tomas Tatar

small.png  To MTL: DET 3rd 2021, TOR 3rd 2021, DET 4th 2021, DET 5th 2021, NYI 5th 2021, NJD 5th 2021

On 4/14/2021 at 10:22 PM, Master Mind said:

small.png  To FLA: Victor Söderström + BOS 4th 2021

small.png  To MTL: Ryan Strome

15 hours ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  To MTL: LAK 2nd 2021

small.png  To LAK: TOR 3rd 2021, ARZ 3rd 2021, MIN 4th 2021, NYI 5th 2021, NJD 5th 2021

11 hours ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  To MTL: ARZ 1st 2021

small.png  To PIT: LAK 2nd 2021, WPG 2nd 2021, DET 3rd 2021, DET 4th 2021, DET 5th 2021

9 hours ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  To VAN: Quinn Hughes, Mikko Koskinen (50% retained), NSH 4th 2021, MTL 3rd 2022

small.png  To MTL: John Klingberg, Thatcher Demko

It's been a fantastic couple weeks in this league, 2/3 of this league is active which is really good...

Had great dealings with the majority of you.. When I take over a team I ALWAYS tear it down, no matter the current condition. That's why I told MasterMind not to give me a top tier team because they only need minor tweeks.

Really excited to have the Strome brothers on the same line together, mama and papa are proud and if the LVK GM was alive I could try for all 3, haha.

You may not agree with all my trades but I do have a goal in mind..

Although many GM's said don't trade Quinn for a goalie we felt we replaced him and then some with Klingberg. Glad to have Thatcher behind the pipes for the foreseeable future.

Looking forward to the draft!

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

• Master Mind changed the title to 2020/21 CDC Puck League