Canucks Community

The Motte incident...

Rate this topic

iceman64

21 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Four.

Cheers.

Haha... that was a great smack down!

My fault for assuming just the normal CDCer method of lecturing people without any actual experience to back it up.

I don’t actually disagree with your post itself.  In the army it was the same, guys in the same unit scrapped with each other fairly regularly and it rarely turned into anything serious.

56 minutes ago, Provost said:

Haha... that was a great smack down!

My fault for assuming just the normal CDCer method of lecturing people without any actual experience to back it up.

I don’t actually disagree with your post itself.  In the army it was the same, guys in the same unit scrapped with each other fairly regularly and it rarely turned into anything serious.

I have always felt it was like brothers....just a LOT of them.   At the core you care for one another but you are also in "competition" and you get under each other's skin and steam needs blowing off.   Gaudette's use of elbow was over the line but a SFoot is NEVER a good idea and I bet Motte feels like crap about that...but not that he took AG down and that they fought.   It's a part of the game that I hope never goes.

• Upvote 1