The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Petition to bring back the "confused" emoji

Rate this topic

ImConfused

Should StealthNuck bring back the confused emoji?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

With great power, comes great responsibility.

Wrong comic book movie.....

"Because he's the hockey player the Vancouver Canucks deserves...but not the one it needs right now.  So Benning will put him on waivers.  Because he can take it.  Because he's not a good hockey player.  He's a disinterested hockey player.  A guy who watches from the stands.  A Dark Black Ace."

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan

This Loui stuff is funny and all but IMO does nothing good for our image of our fan-base

People already think we riot and already have the worst rep of any fan base on social media because of 10 year olds with cell phones who make our team look bad...

Yes confused react should be back IMO. It's cute and funny looking... brings people joy.

Gone to this Loui pic. SO SAD! ... we have so many legends we could celebrate... we've got Daniel & Henrik Sedin, Dragon Slayer Alexandre Burrows... We've got a Petey and Quinn react... and now this? You gotta be kidding me :picard:

Edited by apollo
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 8
4 hours ago, apollo said:

Gone to this Loui pic. SO SAD! ... we have so many legends we could celebrate... we've got Daniel & Henrik Sedin, Dragon Slayer Alexandre Burrows... We've got a Petey and Quinn react... and now this? You gotta be kidding me :picard:

That last bit totally read like a Trump tweet lol

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, ImConfused said:

That last bit totally read like a Trump tweet lol

LOL yea I was kinda going for that on that part of my post, I've been seeing his tweets way too much this past few months... it's contagious... 

he absolutely cracks me up. Not that I support him, he's absolutely the worst but he cracks me up.

The whole situation is just funny... the guy was elected to be president of the states... and he just keeps trolling non stop... not to mention all the illegal things he's doing to profit in the background (which to be fair all presidents do in the US)

Edited by apollo
  • Upvote 1

Gotta say though, it's pretty funny how it says "wat" instead of confused...

what?!

I know it's not intended but it reminds me of old school stone cold and since we're in white noise, here's some gifs :P

what?!

wwe what GIF

200.gif

steve austin stone cold said so GIF by WWE

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, kanucks25 said:

IMO it should be a requirement to attach a post to any negative reaction emoji.

Helps create discussion instead of the passive-aggressive fly-by crap.

Why should this even matter? Do you get butt-hurt from the emojis or something?

4 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Why should this even matter? Do you get butt-hurt from the emojis or something?

For the reason I said in the post you quoted.

"Helps create discussion"

e/ And FWIW, I am the one who creates butthurt here :) not the other way around

Edited by kanucks25
  • Wat 1
20 hours ago, ImConfused said:

Rest in peace, Confused/Wat emoji

I hope you're in a better place now!

How are we now going to react to a post we disagree with but don't have the stones to talk about it?

I mean, how will we defend Jordan Peterson without engaging discussion? what will happen to the swarming Beyhive?!?!